1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

No More NCAA

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Sep 26, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Sad day. NCAA is not being made next year and possibly could be done for. Sigh...

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It really sucks ass for me since NCAA is the only game I buy yearly and I'd bet there's even been a year or 2 when NCAA was the only game that I bought for that year.

I guess on the bright side there's no longer a reason for me to spend cash on an Xbox One or PS4.

3. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Now you have to wonder how long the servers will be up for the game. Fuck you Ed Obannon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So what's are plan with this then... Does anyone think they'd shut down the servers before the technical release of the next NCAA.

5. Masler

Masler Walk On

No College Football at all?

If this is the case, The E will carry on. We can even start over with new teams if we want in the June/July time frame. We'll have all the rosters and wouldn't have to wait for anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Thought I would be stuck with Indiana forever. OH THE HORROR.

• Like Like x 1