No National Title For GT This Year

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Dec 23, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

No National Title For GT This Year

#1 GT Loses to Georgia Bulldogs 28-27

Wow! Cant imagine the Streak would end in the Rival game. I had a chance to tie with 1:07 left and instead went for the win with a two point conversion that was stopped at the 1!!!FUCK

Luallen looked like the shit face ass wipe he is.

4-15, 77 yds 1 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble

15 carries, 65 yards.

I missed another extra point after a quick score in the first. Went ahead 13-0 and was in there redzone ready to go up 20-0 when Luallen decided to drop the football at there 14 yard line while on a 5 yard rush.

I have to say this to, not because I lost but because Ive seen it for 3 CPU games straight. JHEB was right about the HB speed. This is getting ridiculous. There starter had 3 20 yard plus runs with 3 broken tackles on one play. There backup came in midway through 3 and crushed me as well. This guy is rated 82??

Anyways, the streak is over and its a weight off my shoulder. Just know if Luallen wins the Heisman I am giving up this game forever.

Looks like Basis may have an easy ride to a National Title
    (n)

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You should try having two straight backs go for 200 and 300 against you, then talk about frustrated...I realize I am Army, but c'mon.

At least my losses are easy, because they are common.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

It has been bothering me but its finally got to me. I lost this game because of the choices I made. However, the CPU rushing attack is a tad bit high

Forgot to mention.....We returned a Georgia Bulldog fumble 102 yards...LOL...There WR dove into the endzone and my FS picked it up and went the Distance

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It is frustrating to see average backs put up big run after bug run. Especially since I had to play a WR to get to the corner on any stretch play.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We all face the same bullshit from the CPU backs. Bottom line is that it brings their averages up to where they should be against our shut-down defenses. The sliders aren't changing -- make sure you guys recruit defensive players. Sorry you lost JMill, because honestly I wanted a rematch from last year. However, losing 28-27 in a rivalry GT-UGA game is pretty realistic. They had nothing to lose, where as you had everything to lose in a rivalry game. In college football, this is normally how the trends are.

6. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

The problem is that we're going to see 82 rated backs run like monsters sometimes. The alternative has been having 95 rated backs who can't run for more than 35 yards. Maybe we eventually decide we want to bump down the RBA and raise something else, but for now we seem to be getting some great CPU games and at least the rushing yards are averaging out to realistic numbers (even though sometimes the runs themselves are a bit unrealistic e.g. Rutgers' HB looking like Toby Gerhart).

Tough loss JMill. I know exactly how it feels.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also, like I said when the sliders went up, consider this: you didn't coach your team well throughout the week. You didn't have the proper gameplan in to win the game to shut down their offense. It may seem like a tough thing to swallow, but this happens in football. Chalk it up to their team coming out with a purpose and your team coming out flat. You either find a way to win, or you lose, plain and simple. The goal is to have the CPU be relevant players, and they certainly have been. Vanilla offenses and defenses won't win you games, nor should they. These sliders are a challenge, and as much as it hurts, they are representative to how the game is actually played.

8. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I dont blame the sliders on my losing. My losing comes from my 5th missed PAT and going for a win instead of a tie which is realistic. I am just unhappy at how a 82 rated HB runs like a 94. Speed is one thing but breaking 10 tackles in a game is another. I know dropping the Sliders will only cause easy wins for the user..Guess I wish we could find another way

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not complaining...the backs are shredding my defense which isn't very good.

I am fine with it.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

As for the sliders, I get frustrated by the CPU "cheating" to make plays and those things end up costing me wins...But, I do like knowing the games v. CPU are going to be a challenge and it makes me feel TONS better to see other guys losing as well, esp. seeing Dat lose to Rutgers, JMill losing to a beat down Georgia, JFosh/PSU has lost to CPU, Miami, both MSU's, etc.

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I wish I could've played out this season with the new sliders! I'm curious how things would've gone since the 2 or 3 games I played with them weren't any more difficult and I didn't give up any big (or even really medium) rushing games. I'll be curious to play my bowl game and see how the next season goes. I'm wondering if my defense is just so incredibly dominant that they're slider proof or something.