No one contact a new member yet

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 23, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

About the Cowboys, I had a favor called in from someone at TSO and he had asked me about the Cowboys in the past. If no one claims them in house I would like throw some weight around and get him in. It is g-unit5281 from TF he got me on the site last year. He has asked about the boys and been watching our league and wants in to a madden league. He would be great for the league in my opinion and also records games in HD for streaming. If anyone has an issue with this and no one contacted sacred yet I would like to get him in. He is a huge Cowboys fan and even offered wayj money last year to let him take them. He loves our system and our cap already showed him. I think a staff member of TF in our league is good going forward also. I like some of the old omfler's but they fade sometimes and I think this one is slam dunk. I will take the heat if I am wrong and will resort to having to give KO a compliment if I am wrong.

@natedawg212000

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I think giving me a compliment either way is a good way to getting a vote. As for throwing your weight around... exactly how much are you throwing around sally?? Who in gods name is really a Cowboys fan? Something smells fishy.

I approve of you letting your bum chum in.....

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Haha not much weight I cleared it with Dave the NFC rep just wanted a fresh face and someone that brings something a little extra to a league and he would. Also great pub for the league in my opinion to get a staff member in. He also is in charge of the Tradition shirts and hats flying around the site if anyone is interested. He is also one of the main recruiter's for the site which is never a bad thing to me.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think it's awesome. Great idea.

We have spots in the WFL if we need to warm up some ex-PC OMFL'ers. Get them used to the cap and make sure they are active before they get called up to the big leagues, ya know? ;)

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yes that is what I was thinking win, plus I did send g-unit an invite to WFL as well. He was never really a big online madden guy like I never was. We were both NCAA guys he recruited me out of the NDL but I do not even turn on NCAA anymore now and he is tired of it also.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Dunn, you were in the NDL? I only lasted a few seasons before I suffered a broken wrist from masterbating too much and couldnt play any longer.

Would he be able to answer the question of where the $12 goes for the annual membership? I'm only curious...... I was thinking it went to cover your penicillin from all that unprotected sex with Crack Whore Dolphin Fan Stang....

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah I was in NDL farm and then NDL for a long time it finally got a little old. The $12 is a good question I bet he would have a more direct anwser to the that. I just tell everyone it goes to server's and IT mumbo jumbo which is probably mostly true.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I dont mind you letting your buddie in, I'd like to let scared have a shot after that though.

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yes scared is definitely next in line, which may be sooner than later as SRC's ps3 may have just died tonight

10. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Holy shit, The Bills may have gone down with him..... I feel bad..... maybe not so much.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

wow bad week for ps3's