No... OWNED!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Jul 8, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

No... OWNED!!

Hey guys, bad news, I'm going to have to drop from the TFC. I had a buddy visit me from BC this last week, we played UFC for about 5 hours last night while we caught up and had some beers. I went and passed out so I could get up for work this morning. He was leaving at 6am for the airport so I didn't even see him this morning. BUT, I go out to make sure hes gone when I get up from work and my UFC case is sitting open on the floor with a little post-it note inside:

"Hey Graves, I stole your UFC game... its in BC with me! Come visit and you can have it back bitch!"

We've done this to eachtoehr a few times now so I can't help but laugh... I'll be busy going forward with NCAA and don't want to hold up the league any longer... also don't want to buy the game again!

BUT... Team HOT HEAD FIGHTING would LOVE to keep Brock Lesnar. I know that this would normally go to a waiver pick... but can someone from my team take him on if they wish to drop a fighter??

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sorry to hear you're dropping from the league man. But no...Lesnar will be on waivers like everyone else.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    That's funny crap.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

lol blaza