1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(No permission to post)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by egofailure, Oct 24, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

A short while after posting late last night (or early this AM), I lost my ability to post in the league forums. In the bottom right hand corner of each league forum a message matching the title of this thread can be seen. Oddly enough, as a forum moderator in The Dad Life League (soon to be Sim-Nation), I'm still able to edit/move threads. I'm also (obviously) able to post in the non-league specific forums.

Any idea what the deal is?

Edit: I meant to post this in the "Site Stuff" forum. Please feel free to move this thread there.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry about that.

I went through all 200+ premier members to make sure they were setup correctly, and you still didn't have a bold name...so I removed your permission then set it up again...it obviously didn't save right.:) That happens at 4:00 AM when your working on stuff.

You should be good now.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Thanks, Shaun! All is forgiven. ; )