No Trades Allowed Until Madatory Cuts Done

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

No Trades Allowed Until Madatory Cuts Done

We need everybody to post their updated cap numbers after progressions and retirements AND post your mandatory 3 cuts before any trading or free agent signings take place.

I have noticed multiple teams already trading players before this is done....gotta get it done guys first, because you Top 20 average and cuts comes with your default roster heading into the offseason!

Thanks!

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Sdunlap - can we get together on AIM sometime and you give me a little help on the roster management part of this franchise.

Also not sure if there are any teams open to switch to but I'd be interested in that as well - but need a little help getting team in order...... Thanks!!!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Tank, I'm on AIM literally all day. sterlingcoug

hit me up

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just wanted to get my trades posted up/agreed to if already posted. If any team I am involved with in a trade has issues with offseason I'll be glad to help out in that regard. Until they get it right, no trade will go through that I am involved in.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, if any team has issues with how offseason works, hit me up as well. WinuvasChiefs on AIM. I'm very reachable if Dunlap and others are busy.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dumb question because I honestly can't remember: can we make the trades via EA/online on PS3, or do we need to drop/resign players once trades are approved?