Nobody is talking about the Season 2 Week 8 polls yet!!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 11, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nobody is talking about the Season 2 Week 8 polls yet!!!

Well let me kick it off.

#1 Sucky Alabama (7-0)

This quiet team has taken out VA Tech and Florida so far.....big whoop. They need to play Tennesse, Auburn, LSU. I give them the most credit as they are facing 5 human opponent games. If they make it through this shit storm they will be a true Champion. They are another team stacked to the gills will talent and Heisman trophy winners. I see them as the team to beat. Dont choke jfosh!

#2 Fucking Miami (7-0)

While Coach Juggs PRO career is in the toilet his College one is gleaming. Miami is cruising to a possible National Title Game in season 2. The 2 weakest human Oppenents are left for Miami, Clemson (cole) and VA Tech (jms493). They trounced Kinger and Florida State last night 36-13.

Clemson will need a miracle b/c Miami is that GOOD! Good luck Cole and try and keep it respectable so you don't lose another prestige star!

VA Tech has Coach Juggs a bit worried b/c Coach jms always finds a way to win against him. The only way I think JMS wins this game is if Juggs gives it to him. His team is HEAD and SHOULDERS better then VA Tech. We shall see....I was told that JMS will be putting in a few extra hours of game time to be prepared.

#4 Crappy Georgia (7-0)

Georgia is 7-0 has had the pleasure of the easy early schedule so far. They took out Tennesse which is a nice win but Helli hasn't lost to Rusty in quite some time now...so dont put too much stock into that yet. He still has Florida (VA), GA Tech(Mo), and the rematch from last years pissing match Auburn(Ramirez). Lets see how Georgia does down the stretch, they have the talent with no weak points so it will be come down to coaching. Helli has the upper hand in most cases.

#6 WTF Auburn (7-0)

This team sits quietly at #6 lurking in the background like a coiled up snake. Who will they bite first. They took out Clemson (doesn't count) and are facing LSU next week. Then Georgia and Alabama in the last 2 weeks. We shall see if they are overrated or not. I smell impostor!!

#??? Hanging Around Smelly GA Tech(6-1)

GA Tech lost an early one to Miami but are quietly climbing the polls again. They will need some help to make it back in the show but the coach has skills and is dangerous. I think his team will let him down though. His personal is not what it once was 1 year ago. Mo will be looking in from the glass.

As for the rest of us.

We are all fighting for quality Bowl Chances. LSU is the best of the rest but they continue to lose key games so we cant count on them. They should stick to Pro Football. Tennessee can continue to stack their school with talent and lose to Georgia, UNC is showing signs of being a contender but their weak schedule will do them in, VA Tech season is over but has a chance to ruin Miami's season and beat up on the computer the rest of the year, Florida State needs more running backs, Clemson is...........well Clemson, and good ole Florida, Come on VA we are all rooting for you!

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

any idea which cpu teams are #3 & #5 and if any user plays them?

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

PS I forgot to punch you this morning for all the times you beat me

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We are still ranked 9th after losing by a fg on the road at Georgia. Tough loss but closer then last year and our team is getting better, we didnt start with much.

We have #1 Bama at home this week and that will tell alot about the rest of our season.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Penn St. is #3 they play Alabama.

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

We had the team last year.....with a major let down against Auburn in the final game of the regular season. Not gonna happen this year as Auburn comes home for a good ol fashion Alabama Ass woopin. The scary thing about the other user games is they are on the road @Tennesse and @LSU... (Wait Va Tech was on the road) Its not easy to win on the road in the SEC. Oh wait a minute Bruce and Ryno both failed to protect their house can it happen twice in one season.

Now if that all happens for Alabama, I get the reward of playing Georgia in the conference championship. I want me some of the Dawgs...Georgia has been absent from the schedule in both 09 and 10.

Final user game (thats 7 if your counting) Miami for national title. That would be must see TV.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Honestly the drop off in RB's really hurt. Losing my top 3 RB's is brutal. It left me with one good one in wright and a ton of question marks. Allen and cox aren't the gamebreakers while lockhart really has been a disappointment. Nesbitt and shaw really are interchangeable and adding a True TE has helped in the passing game. I just need to pull it together offensively

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

@ Florida
    Alabama
    @ Auburn

throw in tough CPU games with Ole Miss and Oregon... we have a tough road to go. Not sure what this team is... bad QB play and a sudden difficulty playing pass defense has left this team wandering a bit.

the offense seems like it's a year away from being spectacular... but the defense loses some playmakers this offseason... but they aren't playing well anyways.

I think we are 1-2 years away from being contenders. I'm gonna get creative with my Redshirts to stay strong at QB as long as i can. Were battling for the #1 QB prospect, but he won't be ready to play for a couple seasons.

Our Freshman HB is only going to get better.. and we are having some good recruiting classes on the front lines so hopefully they will start building a solid foundation for a nice run based attack.

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I havent lost at home yet this season. I won on the road at LSU and lost on the road at Georgia and won at home vs Florida. Bama is my last user hurdle at home this season.

10. jfosh

jfosh Super

#6 Team in the country CPU is Texas A&M they are on Bly's schedule. I smell a one loss team going to the BCS championship.

11. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I have to start taking sacks and stop trying to get the ball off before I get hit. I'm beating myself in these games with these flopped up interceptions. And I lost my top WR against Miami too. 3 defensive/special teams TDs because of it. Take those away and I have a shot at winning.

Cowboys suck, Eagles suck, Giants suck.

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you forgot to mention i got the soft commit on the QB...lol

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You need to start being more of a cliche' guy! "Take it one game at a time!"

Don't put me in the SEC championship game dude lol. I'm too busy taking her one game at a time.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You guys are in a death struggle for that guy, lol... I finally got up off the mat (sort of) signing my favorite QB in this class. He's only a 3-star but I think he's gonna be good.

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I only have one guy signed but I'm zero-ing in on a few guys...hoping I can land some studs in the off-season honestly.

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

True Dat.....Oh I dont see how you dont go. Someone needs to step up and put a leash on dem dawgs

17. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

WHAT!!! He didn't soft commit when last I recruited...

(off to spend a couple hours talking him out of it)

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You will need to be online when we start the offseason!

19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah i will be lol.