Noles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jan 27, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Noles

Great job getting everything up and going for this year....

That's it. Good job man.

P.S., I endorse mic usage...those that don't have them should think about getting them.....just saying.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Agreed, kudos to you Noles.

I also agree that anyone without a mic should get one. I'm very agreeable this morning, but that's what 3 hours of sleep will get you I suppose.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Thank you and its just doin my job as a commish and takes all the members also. I liked how the offseason worked this year and fortunate that we were able to all get on last night and get it done.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Yeah Noles is right this is a great group of users and Noles does a very good job of keeping things up and going. I agree with the mic communication as well. I have got to a point of getting in a party with Noles during my user games to attempt to give him a short and sweet play-by-play. If we could all maybe get on AIM with a chat room someone could get in a party with the users to post them live if anyone is interested in watching the updates in the chat. I'm currently working on getting set up to broadcast games and I've got all my supplies listed I just gotta order them so I may possibly be able to broadcast my week 2 game with Oregon.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

That ME 2 Hangover will get ya!!;)

Awesome job Noles. Really enjoy talking to you all and Papa makes me feel better about throwing all those INTs! (y)

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Bite me Notre Dame Angry Midgets

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll try and pick up a mic this weekend. I know they don't cost a lot of money but I'm still reeling from recent car repairs. I lost my original mic when I moved from Cleveland to Columbus.