Nominate me the Crybaby of the week.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cgreen214, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Im just throwing out two stats from the kentucky game: RB 27 carries 247 yds. Thats 9.1 yd a carry. I couldnt stop this nobody running back at all. My defense was either blocked 10 yds down the field or pancaked. Then there was the FB who had 3 carries for 65 yds. It was BS BS BS. I would accept these rushing stats if it was alabama or someone else, but kentucky....come on. But I just wanted to shed some tears on our page and rant for a second. I will never again take Kentucky for granted. I am done crying now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Hah. I feel like this every game I play, so no worries, man.

3. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Welcome to the club bro. Just ask the others in this dynasty about my adventures with Oregon State and Oklahoma (if you haven't seen them make fun of me for it already)

And you're the only team that has a chance to beat Bama and get them out of the NC, so get your head in the game!

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm slightly tempted to lower CPU run blocking by a notch. Their blocking is just ridiculous on the first and 2nd level. Can't even count the amount of times I've blitzed 6 (both OLBs inbetween the DE and DT on their side), and seen the CPU run up the middle for a TD of a ton of yards. Even if they only have 5 blockers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wims23

wims23 Walk On

Harsh words. There's 2 user teams in the SEC footballfan952.

6. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Haha I checked Alabama's schedule and I didnt see you on there. I could've missed it though. But even then now that i think about it chances are you meet in the SEC championship, which I totally forgot about. You would probably have a much better chance of beating Alabama anyway just because of Lattimore+Jeffrey.

And if it weren't for a game winning field goal as time expired by me against San Diego State, I would've given you a run for your money for cry baby of the week Cgreen.

7. wims23

wims23 Walk On

The following is a rant. Just a warning

During my most recent game, up 27-24 @ Mississippi State, I had the ball with 230 left on the clock, logically I attempted to run out the clock. But for some reason, my backup hb comes in and not Marcus Lattimore. Odd. So I go in and check the depth chart. He's listed one. Check the auto subs and adjust them to make sure he'd be in on the next play. Nope. Still the backup. Then before my 3rd and 7 play I check the formation subs panel to insure lattimore would be in. For some reason the CPU made the backup the starter in every single formation. What was even crazier was I couldn't sub him out for Lattimore.

I'm not saying having Lattimore in would have allowed me to end the game by running out the clock (it would've)
    I'm just calling bullshit on the whole matter.

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Wims, that's why I refuse to edit auto subs. Too many issues.

9. wims23

wims23 Walk On

I'm not even sure it was an auto subs thing. The main problem was in formation subs. I'm really hoping this patch fixes this BS

10. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    That makes no sense. If he wasn't set up to be formation subbed out, he would be in. Auto subs will sit a guy permanently if his max fatigue left is under the sub out level.