Nominate Your Managers

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by MoonBBad, Jan 14, 2013.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Here's the deal, and I think this is the most fair. Who do you want to have make the decisions for the club moving forward? Let's everyone nominate three folks that they think should be a manager. The managers will set the lineups and strategies for the club moving forward. I think we all agree we need to be more organized and this is one way to do that. The managers will also post the threads for the club nights. So that being said, who do you want to nominate?

The managers will have to accept the nominations as well. The three who get the most votes and if they accept will be our managers moving forward.

If you want to put a reason why you nominate someone then please feel free.

RadarRider
    Shaun Mason
    Drifterbub
    MoonBBad
    Kasper
    Timpegoose
    JFace907
    RynoAid
    AJ Hart MN
    Colemanchu
    Roggie
    Danthraxxx
    hammerhead1010
    Shaun Mason
    Jon MK
    Gravity
    nellycuz
    Cheez
    abolishthefed
    fuzzyl0gic
    MartyWebb

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I nominate MoonBBad and Drifterbub . I nominate these two because they have played a lot of games with a lot of the members, can give honest feedback about other gameplay, and are some of our better players.

I can't think of a clear cut third candidate at the moment but will keep thinking. Possibly Jon? Keep thinking on a third though.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Edit, actually I don't care. Yall can figure it out and let me know when we hit the pitch.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Slinkiest Meat....

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I don't think we need to do anything else more than what we are doing , if my memory is correct once we started trying to delegate who goes where ands tried to get more organized last year it seemed to backfire on us.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MoonBBad

So you vote to abstain from voting?

7. MoonBBad

?

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Haha, oops. Well those are my three anyway.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I second Jon MK.

I say that because I feel he has done a very good job teaching some of us less futbol inclined people about the game, and I like that.

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am just dont see a value in it I guess , I am not sure how one person setting a lineup is going to make up play any better as a team

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    What we are proposing is making a depth chart. Last year we tried to split into two squads, which didn't work out.

14. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Three

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Because it's going to allow us to put a better team on the field consistently.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MoonBBad

Yeah it's three managers.

17. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I don't think filling the positions by friendly agreement when we hop on is hurting our play , so I don't see how 1 or 3 guys dictating who plays where is going to be an improvement on anything :confused:

I thought our issues were lack of communication and good team work , not lineup setting.

With that being said if I have to vote my top 3 would be Jon , Drifter , & Moon

18. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I want to get to a point so bad where this is a league with multiple teams, player movements, etc.

I will need to recruit a few more clubs for that to happen. Been trying since '11 without any luck so far.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Moon and Drift.

20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

myself , drifter and jon mk.

although i think we are playing well already...

21. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

22. MoonBBad

If you decide to focus on recruitment for clubs and a league of clubs, i'd love to help drive that portion of the site's development.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I agree wtih Dan on every point here, including the three votes.

24. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I think our current process of deciding positions to play isn't broken, so I don't see the need to nominate 3 managers at this time. Once we start having more than 11 or 10 guys on at a time and some people are having to sit out games, at that time we may want to bring the manager thing up. Honestly, having 3 managers and them all on the offensive positions is not a good idea. I realize these guys that are getting votes have put their time in and I'm not questioning their skills at all, but I feel the only one that stands out to me even though he isn't very vocal is drifter.

I think once we start having one or three people in charge telling other guys where to play, we might come across some issues/bad attitudes.

Only one I'm voting for is drifter if we must have a so called "manager" telling people what positions to play.

• Like Like x 1
  25. MoonBBad

Guys, three managers isn't for three teams. It's one team w/ three managers so the managers can help set the strategy, keep the clubs organized, set lineups etc. Currently we have too many cooks in the kitchen with everyone offering their own opinion on who should play where, who's better where etc. The point was to select three guys who play regularly, have a feel for the club as a whole, and can work together to develop a strategy moving forward. By having three there will always be a majority on decisions one way or the other.

• Like Like x 1