1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nomination for the Board

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nomination for the Board

With Ox turning down our offer I'd like to nominate TRude for the board/cap book position.

He has left all of his NCAA and Madden Leagues and now is just focusing on the OMFL. He send me a couple of messages the past two days explaining his interest.

I think he'd be a great fit...Nate you should get ahold of him. He is about the simmest player here and very level headed. Couldn't have a better fit.

Thoughts everyone????

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I would def like him in here. I played him last night. Great SIM player and seemed like a good guy. He will be here a long time IMO. I think he would be good in here.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I didn't like the suggestion at first, but we gotta figure something out here. I like the fact this is his only league. Let me get the positions updated and we can see.

4. natedawg212000

This is the updated positions. Really, in all honesty, if someone doesn't take over the capbook, we as a group can update it and we don't need a board position. The only 'position' open is to actually run the cap book. I'll make a new post and see what guys think. IMO, we don't need anyone unless they will take over the cap book.

5. natedawg212000

btw, how do we update this thing?

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

You have to go into google docs with the password and updated it online....fairly simple. You bascally need to log into the account to have 'admin' access I believe.

7. natedawg212000

ya i got it

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

yea, it has an auto save feature.

9. natedawg212000

I have updated this once again with the updated info on Jeremy