Non-conference games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JRC 3, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JRC 3

JRC 3 Guest

Non-conference games

Lilmaggie, are you able to change our non-conference games to play other users in our opposite conference?

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Yes. But if you are wanting to play another user then we will have too see if it is feasible. Some guys will have 3 user vs. user games, some will have 5. That is what I see just looking at the schedule. I'm not sure I can even it up for everyone. That will be up to the individual owner, if he wants to schedule another user vs. user game. We will put a limit on them as to how many, probably 5 at most, minimum of 4 if possible.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Are we keeping the 2009 default schedules?

Sep 7 @ Florida St. DuceMac
    Sep 17 Georgia Tech
    Sep 26 @ Virginia Tech txhrns
    Oct 3 Oklahoma
    Oct 10 Florida A&M
    Oct 17 @ UCF
    Oct 24 Clemson
    Oct 31 @ Wake Forest
    Nov 7 Virginia
    Nov 14 @ North Carolina pointshaver
    Nov 21 Duke
    Nov 28 @ USF

So as it stands right now I'd have 3 user games unless someone takes WF or Clemson with the last slot not counting a potential conference championship game which is safe to assume will be user v. user. So if I end up with just the 3 user games I'd like to see about adding one of the higher ranked sec schools like FL, or Bama to my schedule if possible. I haven't looked at anyone elses schedules yet so I don't know who, if anyone would be available.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'd prefer to keep the schedules the way they are for the first year. IMO, it makes it more sim. After that however, I'm game for whatever.

5. Ducemac

Ducemac Walk On

if my friend gets in then castor you'll get 1 more user game ,because i believe he wanted wake

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

When do you want to play this weekend Duce? I think we advance on Sunday so we'll need to get it going this weekend. I can't play Friday, but could play Saturday Morning or Saturday Night. I have a B-Day party to go to during the afternoon or any time Sunday before we advance. Just let me know when would be good and we can go from there. See you in Tallahassee!