Non football related question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 13, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Non football related question

I've noticed that most of you have Rockband 2 and apparently are much better at it than I am based on your achievements. I play guitar on hard and some bass on expert. I've had the game for like 3 months. I finally gold starred a song over the weekend and have been trying FOREVER to get the Bachman Turner Overdrive achievment for having overdrive deployed for 90 seconds. How the hell do you pull that off? Have any of you done this? If so what song (if you remember) and is there a specific strategy you used to do it? That seems almost impossible.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I don't have that achievement, but if I remember right, you've pretty much got to have an additional bandmate to do it. Could be wrong on that one. If that's the case and you can do it online, I'm more than happy to play some RB2 one night to get the achievement.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Castor, in the future try to keep non-league specific threads like this in the Cheap Seats.

Thanks.

As for you question, you are going to need a partner. I can help you out if you need it.

4. BDSDIGITAL

Ok my bad.

As far as the achievment goes, do you get it if you and your partner alternate overdrives? How does that work?

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yup. You both charge up till you are at max. One guy goes and right before he ends, you hit it. He can then follow you if you need it.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Hit me up some time if no one else is around and I'll help ya out with it. I play drums on hard on most songs.

7. BDSDIGITAL

Ok thanks guys. Maybe here in the next few days I'll catch some of you online and we can get it done.

8. RageRoolz

RageRoolz Guest

yea you should just hit me up sometimes.i play everything but the mic on expert, but i barely pass expert drums, so i can just do hard and dominate