North = 3 Users, South = 5 Users

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Dec 14, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

If you haven't figured it out yet our WSU user is gone. That leaves us with 3 users in the North, and 5 in the South. I'm okay with one of the South users switching over to WSU (especially gowazzucougs or CoachRedd since they hopped in mid-season).

Another option would be to leave it as is, which I wouldn't have too much of a problem with. What do ya guys think? Ideally, I think a 4/4 split would be best.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

you cant ask coaches to change their teams
    idk if its worth looking into changing up the conference by swapping a team from to the north if you can

but maybe just leave it and look into future expansion. Though Ive always hated rushing into adding new guys. not everyone is like me :D

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I can ask if coaches are interested! :)

Of course I won't MAKE anyone switch their teams, was just saying if somebody hates their team or would rather have WSU that'd be convenient. I'm okay with the current balance.

I'd like to add at least one more user to the North if nobody wants to switch. I want it to be a quality member though, so I won't be reaching for replacements. I'm very okay with the current 8 we have (although we could use some more content from ya'll!).