1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

North Carolina -vs- NC State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    North Carolina -vs- NC State

Big game for both teams. North Carolina may could jump into a BCS berth with a win here. Dru I know you said your schedule is iffy but I can play any time this evening and actually all day tomorrow. As far as the weekend I'm not sure about saturday but depending on the timing I should be able to play. And I should have all day sunday. If you want my cell to contact me better let me know and I'll pm it to you

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Let's shoot for tonight or tomorrow night, I hopefully can be on by 8 or 9pm pst and can play late.

I like your chances of going undefeated as you will be facing my backup freshman qb and backup hb after I benched both starters following the miami game.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Drop the hammer on em. I'm online now I havent ate yet so if you see me online and i dont respond thats probably what im doing

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Just got home (so to speak), but the in-laws are watching a movie. Unless you are going to be on late your time, tonight is probably not going to work. I will try to get on tonight but its looking like it won't be until 10pm pst at best.

Sorry.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He is not online right now, but I've seen him on at this time. I bet tomorrow would work still...