1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Not Allowed - Please Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Not Allowed - Please Read

Alright guys, I put a video up on a blog http://razcalkingncaa.blogspot.com/of something that I don't want to see this year in this leage: running to the sidelines when not pressured just to stop and heave it downfield.

We all know that this breaks defensive coverage, and that it would never, never happen in a real game.

Don't do it. I consider this cheezing, and it will get you kicked out of this league.

I have also added a Sportsmanship section to the League Description with a few other cheezer no-nos.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Where's the blog, I want to see the play.:)

3. Razcalking1978

Link fixed.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, that is pretty much my brothers gameplan.

It freaking drives me crazy. I end up blitzing the CB's to kill him.:)

5. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I have a concern about playing on Heisman. If we stick with heisman, I'd like to adjust the sliders to make running the ball a bit easier. I've had a lot of trouble running the ball for more than 50 total yards on 20-30 attempts with 5 minute quarters. I've been playing mostly on AA because I know the sliders are broken right now, but I've conistenly averaged 90-120 yard games on the same amount of attempts using top level teams.

I know we all want a challenge, but I want it to be realistic as well. Being pounded in the backfield every other play and averaging 2 yards per carry doesn't feel real to me.

/rant.

6. Razcalking1978

Heya Mallard. I'm hoping with the patch we'll be able to work the sliders so that we can use AA. I've read on many sites that it's just a better play experience overall.

7. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I agree Heisman is killing me right now too. I cannot do run for sh!t.