Not anymore!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TARHEELBABY, Jul 5, 2010.

1. TARHEELBABY

TARHEELBABY LuDacRiz

Not anymore!!

I know no TF Members do this but thought I share this:

Been playing the demo all day today and i noticed alot of things. The graphics are ridiculous and so are the animations. The crowd and stadiums are more realistic than ever. But the things that i'm excited about is a thing I like to call "cheesing". No more running with the quarterback all the way down the field thinking he's not gonna fatigue......SORRY not gonna happen. No more spreading your defensive end out wide so they can flash by the offensive line......SORRY not gonna happen. But you are welcome to try and when your star quarterback gets injured then i hope you have a reasonable back-up. Not being funny or disrespectful this is my second year playing NCAA and i like playing REAL FOOTBALL win or lose. All and all I can't wait until the game comes out and play here my SOCOM family

(y)

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I like how the passing icons disappear when you drop back about 10 yards. Still would like to see more errant throws on the run. Not fading left or right but full on sprinting and throwing over the middle should never work.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Although better, still easy to sprint qbs out of pocket with no pressure for big gains

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What level and what QB are you controlling?

I play on Heisman and I hate Ohio State so I'm wondering.... I haven't really looked to scramble unless I'm pressured and so far I've had only a handful of times to actually get positive yardage out of it. Normally the defense gets to me:)

5. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

This has got to be one of my favorite additions. If implemented correctly, this could eliminate a lot of cheese.

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

It was with Ohio State, not a fan though, and Pryor. He finished with 9 carries over 140 yards rushing. Heisman skill level.

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I was gonna keep it a secret and use it in the tourney for OSU but ill let you know that you can strip the QB 90% in 11, so its a risk vs reward of trying to scramble with pryor or any qb

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

guys better wrap up