1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Not Exactly a Freeze

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Oct 20, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

My net shut off right as the game ended when it was trying to upload the season showdown information. I was signed off the PSN network and then I tried to sign back on hoping it would allow me to upload the score of my game. I won 56-10 against Army. I cant show the score but the picture I do have shows the fact the game froze where I said it did.

[​IMG]
    What do I do?

Sorry for the crappy quality lol its on an older cell phone...

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

first u gta make the picture work lol

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alemic....text me the pic. 570-228-5330

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

sending it now cimmy

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

this get resolvd?

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

yea.. sigh now its saying i have 3 restarts and i have no idea why. i played the game twice once my net shut off trying to send the score in after winning 56-10. then played again and won big again 66-7. i dont know why it says 3 but im assuming it has to be something i did wrong so if you guys want go ahead and get rid of the score sim it and if i have to il take another sim next week or something