Not New, But Back....

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by recchem2000, Dec 31, 2009.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    Not New, But Back....

...back from a 6 month hiatus. AG has the details if you must know. I would rather keep them between us. Anyways...

Name: Zach Deuel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Recchem2000 XBOX
    AIM: recchem2000
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: After 8pm PST weekdays, more flexible on weekends
    Favorite Teams: UCLA, Clemson, OK ST
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Was part of the OFFL and TR3
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? See above
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? about 2 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? mellow yet enjoy the competition.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? None
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well i can honestly say this time around im here for the long term. It helps in my treatment to have something structured and believe it or not this is somehthing structued and a thing a I look forward to.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Beggars cant be choosers!
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.
    5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.
    6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome back Recchem!