Note About Posting to TF.com/OFFL

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Note About Posting to TF.com/OFFL

Hey guys, it sure would be nice to see some more game recaps up there from this league. We are all doing a good job on our blogs, and it is really easy to transfer that over to the main page. Have a really close game with a lesser-rated team? Why not post it? Beat a rival with a lot of recruits visiting? Why not post it?

Also, just a note that our "Title Signature" has changed from E-League: XXXX to E: XXXX. I went through and changed all of our articles. If you go look at Dat's newest article about his win over USC, and the Mustain-Clausen rivalry that could become a big one, you will see what I am talking about. Please include this prefix on all posts.

Thanks!

Basis.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Got it.

Is this going to cause any confusion with the OFFL East (which could also be designated "E")? We'll all know, but might newcomers be confused by it?

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It could, I just saw that AG started posting them that way so I formatted everything else. I think when the East posts, they write EAST: XXXX and the West is the same type thing. Hopefully we get some posts from teams in the geographic west from the E-League. That should clue in any newcomers that can hopefully put two and two together and get four :D

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think I was just trying to make the league title look less noticeable. I didn't even realize what I did until later. If it works, it works.

Oh, and I may be replacing my blog with my AVID page. I'll still link it up to everything, but I'm really liking all the stat info I can put up. It's a one stop shop for the entire history of my team, and I like that.

Anyway, if there are no issues with that, I think I'll probably make the move.

Now to go put up a hasty GameDay.

AG