Note on my game...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 24, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Maybe I'm an idiot and everyone knew this already and it is only one game but...

All season I was playing my backup RB (a senior with 91 speed but with a horrid 44AWR and like a 71OVR).

Last game, I said, I'm changing it up... why not? even though my "starter" is like 1 73ovr and has 81 speed (thus why I benched him). But he does have something like 75AWR or something.

The game was incredibly different. I've never really understood what awareness is about but it CLEARLY has something to do with how guys block, cuz my guys actually blocked! I couldn't believe it. my thoughts on this:

1) stupid that a RB awareness affects how other players actually perform
    2) BUT... in the end I love it as it at least, FINALLY, doesnt mean that users can simply rely on speed alone. cuz im telling you... my speed back has ZERO room to run...ever.

My last thought:
    -Continue to be frustrated with how UNBELIEVABLY obvious it is that your team solely performs on momentum alone. Like for the first time (and somewhat do to a lucky catch and somewhat do to some success in the running game mentioned above), I scored early and then my CPU miraculously stopped them on defense for once. Result? Apparently my defense is amazing based on momentum and for the first time holds a team under 187pts (Oregon scored three!). Momentum is stupid. But hopefully, the running game fixes my success a bit. Just wish guys could all play according to their actual attributes. sigh.

Disclaimer: I hate coordinating... but yes, I confess... in spite of how painful this game is and how inept EA is... I freakin love this game!

• Like Like x 1