Note: To Everyone in The League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I thought Long and Hard on this Decision. I made this decision for the best of The League

As everyone knew My Grandmother passed away a week ago and from what i thought was just the usual stuff when u deal with funerals. (visitation and the service and burial) What I was not prepared for was finding out out that i was the predecessor to the will. (was originally my dad and found out my grandmother changed it).

So came the new responsibilties that come with that title. Not only dividing out my grandmothers possessions to the family members, but also the sale of her house. That has been the most Time consuming, getting a realtor and also being there for house showings. I will remain in Jacksonville til this is taken care of.

Needless to say my football officiating is shot for the rest of the season. I'm hoping that the house will sell before my basketball schedule gets going. And also found out of some Family business that requires my attention.

I have decided to resign as Afc President in The League. I suggest Giving the Title to KnightNoles as he was my VP.

I have enjoyed being in the dynasty with Big D and everyone else you guys made this season fun for me. and to the Newbies, Learn from the Vets in the League, You will be a better player if u do.

Hope everyone has great success in The League.
    I will still be around TF.

Be the Better Players everyone.

Bamagrad

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks for the hlep getting this started bamagrad . My thoughts are still with you and your family.

If you ever wanna chat give me a holler on AIM or anywhere. We'll have to get you on Half Loaded sometime.

3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    My parents have been going through a similar thing with 1 set of my grandparents and it's been tough. Especially selling the house. But yeah, I hope everything works out and you can make it back to the League in the future.