Note: To Everyone Of GG.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    Just Wanted to Let everyone know. It has been a pleasure being yr Commish in Gridiron Gladiators. With that said comes the tough news.

As everyone knew My Grandmother passed away a week ago and from what i thought was just the usual stuff when u deal with funerals. (visitation and the service and burial) What I was not prepared for was finding out out that i was the predecessor to the will. (was originally my dad and found out my grandmother changed it).

So came the new responsibilties that come with that title. Not only dividing out my grandmothers possessions to the family members, but also the sale of her house. That has been the most Time consuming, getting a realtor and also being there for house showings. I will remain in Jacksonville til this is taken care of.

Needless to say my football officiating is shot for the rest of the season. I'm hoping that the house will sell before my basketball schedule gets going. And also found out of some Family business that requires my attention.

So with that I resign as the Commish of Gridiron Gladiators. I know this comes as a surprise, I have thought long and hard over the last week about what is needed for the Dynasty and right now can't devulge the time properly to give to the Dynasty. It would not be fair to everyone or myself. The right thing to do is hand the reigns over to someone who will continue the dynasty.

Bk and Myself have tried our best to make sure that GG is a dynasty that everyone wants to join. we have taken some lumps this yr with Ncaa 12 with the issues, but have continued to stay strong in everything the issues have handed Us.

So after some Long Thought I have decided to give the reigns to MikeDredd. Mike is a GG Veteran who was in GG before when i took over and took some time off because of surgery on his hand, He returned to GG in Ncaa 12 with renewed vigor to give to the dynasty. I feel good leaving the dynasty in his hands. I hope you give him the respect you have given me.

In Closing I wish everyone the best of Luck. Make this Dynasty Kick Ass and Make that push for Premier. I will still be around TF if anyone has any questions. text or pm me.

Yours Truly

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Aug 31, 2010
    Wow bama, it makes me smile you think of me enough to name me as successor. I'll keep it warm for you so when you are back we'll be here.