Note: to Everyone of Saturday Hero's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I thought Long and Hard on this Decision. I made this decision for the best of the Dynasty.

As everyone knew My Grandmother passed away a week ago and from what i thought was just the usual stuff when u deal with funerals. (visitation and the service and burial) What I was not prepared for was finding out out that i was the predecessor to the will. (was originally my dad and found out my grandmother changed it).

So came the new responsibilties that come with that title. Not only dividing out my grandmothers possessions to the family members, but also the sale of her house. That has been the most Time consuming, getting a realtor and also being there for house showings. I will remain in Jacksonville til this is taken care of.

Needless to say my football officiating is shot for the rest of the season. I'm hoping that the house will sell before my basketball schedule gets going. And also found out of some Family business that requires my attention.
    With that I have decided to Step aside in Saturday Hero's to give someone else a chance to join this Great Dynasty. This decision did not come easy and wanted to be fair not only to Hack but to everyone else in the Dynasty and wonder when I would be coming back. Right now that is still Up in the air.

I appreciate everyone in this dynasty. You guys are world class players. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be in Saturday Hero's. It has been Fun.

Thanks for yr patience and understanding and thoughts and prayers. I will still be around TF to see how everyone is doing.

Remain the Best!!

Bamagrad

HackGolfer

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Best wishes to you Kevin. Hope it all works out for you in a positive way!

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Good luck and prayers to you bama

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Good Luck, Bama! Best wishes to you and your fam.

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Good Luck Man, I hate to see you go but I completely understand

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hate to see you go bamagrad, but completely respect your decision. Best wishes for you and your family and I hope you will be ready to return for 2013!

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]