Nothing new

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by krbonn76, Jul 30, 2011.

1. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I lost! My team sucks! They drop wide open touchdowns! They don't know how to hold a block! All around horrible game for me! I can't wait till next year! And let's throw in a Fuck for good measure!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Nations worst Tulane defense finally came up big for the 1st time of the year against one of the worst offenses in the country. It was a battle back and forth between these 2 C-USA one of only a few C-USA teams that does not run the strict spread.

Tulane got on the board first on a 10 play drive culminating in a 12 yard pass to top 10 receiver, DJ Banks.

Rice would answer in the 2nd quarter in a short 5 play drive ending with a 3yd rush with Tanyan Farley.

It was tied going into half 7-7.

Tulane got the ball in the 2nd half and went on another 10 yard drive to hit Ryan Grant for a 7 yard TD, putting Tulane up 14-7.

Rice quickly answered with a FG after they failed to punch it in the redzone. Tulane would answer back with a FG of their own.

Middle in 4th, Rice was driving the field to tie the game but QB Nick Fanuzzi threw a backbreaker pick to LB Andre Robinson. Tulane would go on a quick 2 play drive with a perfectly timed deep in route for a 46 yard TD, "Griffin timed the pass perfectly, I was still in the deep portion of the route after he threw the ball, as soon as I turned around to break on the in, it was right at my chest. Luckily they called a blitz and I took it to the fn house," said NWA leader DJ Banks.

Fate was sealed when a wide open Rice receiver dropped a TD pass right at his chest!

This was the last C-USA game for Tulane, ending the conference record with 5-3. Tulane now has 7 wins and is bowl eligible. Right now they are pegged to take their talents Hawaii to face Nevada.

Notes:
    Griffin went 17 for 23 for 269 yard 3 TDs 1 INT, his 73% was his best yet this season.
    WR DJ Banks is now the #2 wide receiver in the country on yardage and no love in the Bilitenkoff
    RB Orleans Darkwa got shut down again but is still the 2nd leading rushing in the NCAA and has no love for the Doak Walker award.
    McGuffie did some sick things in HS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t2gplt2dyc&NR=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s
    Our leagues run D is superb. Our teams overall blow.

See EA for highlights.

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

lol... what i love is all of our optimism for next season, mine most definitely included. like... why? cuz we are gonna have about 8 freshmen 3 stars that come in useless year 1? we are gonna be terrible again! but hey... hope is life. i love it!

• Like Like x 1