Notice: Fair/Sim Gameplay

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have seen multiple complaints over the past few weeks about gameplay. Those users have been contacted about rectifying the situation or finding the door.

Moderation of tactics and playing within the spirit of the game - thats the foundation of the gameplay in our league. If you haven't read the rules about gameplay, please go back and do so. I know with the addition of a lot of new guys, maybe there is some confusion about whats right and whats wrong with regards to your playcalling and how the games are played so let me be clear;

If you are only calling 6 different plays on offense - GTFO. If you are calling bump and run or bringing up the safeties every single play on defense - GTFO.

I'm not unreasonable but when we're adding new people to the league, I don't want their first impression to be "well these guys all play lobby ball." Catch my drift? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but if I see a patter of complaints against someone, they will be shown the door quickly.

If you have any questions about the rules or would even like to play a game against me to make sure that you FULLY understand them, feel free. No excuses.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

In all seriousness, if anyone has some questions or wants help shoot me a msg on aim!

*edited by Keller to exclude past post*