Notifications

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NUCMANDON, Mar 5, 2011.

1. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

TTubiz expressed a concern for notifications. Thats what this site is suppose to be used for and i check here daily and try to post here daily. However i'm not opposed to a backup form of notification. since we are down to like 5 or 6 active members for the moment trying to grow it looking in the new member lounge daily. if you would like i could email or yahoo IM or text it dosent matter to me I know i wouldn't want to miss anything. I have a blackberry and when the week advances i get email to my phone with the update. That how i use to track it. Please post if you have a thought on this if not we will keep the same.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Email notifications can also be set up via the web access to the league by the individual owner.....

3. PatriotJames

PatriotJames Walk On

E-Mail would be great for me or even PSN mass email. I check them both multiple times through the day.

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Shouldn't we be trying to build a core group in the community? Wouldn't making other sources detract the goal of building a solid group of contributors? Just my opinion.

5. PatriotJames

PatriotJames Walk On

True that man

6. PatriotJames

PatriotJames Walk On

I don't see a way to "watch" this entire section of the forum. That would definitely make me more active if it emailed me everytime someone posted in our dynasty..