Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Since there is no independent sub-forum i'll post it here until one is created. I'll take the lead on ND's, and of course there are many ND fans here that will help out.

GO IRISH!

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Here is the list of committed recruits for ND. I know the game will put players who were high recruits on the teams and you will likely need ht and wt to match them up.

Capture.PNG

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I know that Floyd has the drinking charge AGAIN, but I do not forsee him missing this year

6. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Did they move Massa to WR?

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yeah, Massa was a duel threat QB but thought that he would get more playing time at WR. I think he made this move after finding out about Golson enrolled. I think he has very good upside being that he is BIG for a WR.

8. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

If he is able to utilize his arm strength and turn that into power off the line who could be a dominated redzone reciever.

Ishaq Williams, from what I have heard, has been moved to OLB/joker back. I believe he graduated early too and played in the Blue-Gold game.
    I am really, really pumped to see what kind of upgrades this strong defensive class can achieve

9. GD19

GD19 Walk On

Mathias Farley will start the summer at WR with Atkinson the III moving to RB do to the injury to Cam Roberson.