Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Offense: Michigan State
    Defense: 3-4

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Scouting Report Notre Dame:

Off: If he could, I think he would run every play, and he is good at it. Wants to get to the outside, you will see many pitches, and counters to get himself there. Will even run when down and distance is not in his favor (3rd and 6,7,8). Not too comfortable in the pocket if you bring the heat, and like to dump the ball off to the flats.

Def: Does a nice job with his LB against the run. Mixes up his D pretty well and does not dictate what he is doing by who you send on the field. I saw 4 DL against 5 WR sets and 3 against 2, you never know. Does a nice job against slants and the middle of the field is clogged up most of the time, attack the outside.

3. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Offense: Likes to run to the outside. Will catch you overplaying the run with Tate or the TE who is very good also. Will control T.O.P. if you let him.

Defense - I saw a lot of different formations. Like Bogey said, just cause you are 2rb doesn't mean he might no play 5 or 6 DB. Made good 2nd half adjustment and seemingly changed up his entire game-plan causing me to have a scoring drought.

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

2010 Orange Bowl (vs Miami)

Offense: Essentially what Bogey said. Pounds the rock! I was lucky enough to have a fast defense which did a good job at containing the outside runs. When in a passing situation, will look to Floyd over the middle and to the backs in the flats.

Defense: Again, I agree with Bogey. You never know what formation Twister will come out in! Does a good job of sealing off the middle and makes you look outside for yardage through the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.