Notre Dame @ Iowa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We're up after the advance. What times work best for you?

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

um tomorrow im pretty busy so not until 10:30 CST or after. Thursday I am free to play between 12-1:30PM CST or anytime after like 5 CST

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Let's do late tomorrow night. I'll be up grading papers, and I'll need a break.

4. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Sounds good, I should be home by 1030 CST at the latest, have a lab that goes till 10

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just post here when you get home. I'll keep checking it, and when you're ready, I'll take my beating like a champ.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Be home in 15-20

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Great game, my friend. I thought I was going to get run out of the building after the first couple of plays, but I managed to hang on. 23-21 Irish for all you spectators out there. It could have gone either way. I'll post a bit of Luck O' the Irish, when a bonehead shoulda-been-a-pick ended up being a big play for me. As it turned out, the game would have gone another direction if that play went his way and not mine.

Good luck the rest of the way. This one was fun. Not playing against the 3-3-5, cuz that sucks, but other than that, it was a lot of fun. Everything I read about it said run the ball, so even though I'm a pass happy guy, I changed plans for this one. Guess it worked out. Look forward tpo the Iowa-OSU game. Should be a great one.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

And just so you know - I was positive I was going to piss away the win when you scored in a single play late in the fourth. I thought for sure I'd choke.