Notre Dame is looking for a pair of User-User games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Sep 20, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Notre Dame is looking for a pair of User-User games

Looking for a pair of User-User games for next year. I currently have one filled as BYU and ND have signed on for a home-home series that may eventually become an annual matchup. Looking to travel for one game and host another.

I am willing to do a home-home on the away game, and will offer a home-home on the game in south bend, but will do a one-off if that is all you want.

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Love to play you next year at my place as I am playing you this year in South Bend.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

you got a deal.

I now need a home game...any takers?

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Doesn't this belong in the scheduling forum? ;)

Put me down as a maybe if noone else steps up. With this year's crappy recruiting class, I was hoping to put together a top 10-15 class in '11 before adding any 6-stars to my schedule. Meanwhile, I'll already have 2-3 user games.

I'm tempted, but let's see if anyone else is game first.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

sure thing. I would rather play a six star, but will do it if no one else has the cajones.

Also I thought the scheduling forum was for scheduling games that need immediate attention.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I wouldn't want to make it three MWC schools, and ND probably wouldn't travel to Fort Worth, but I'll play two at your place if you don't get enough offers, or can't fit them into the schedule.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

OSU will take you up on the home and home. I don't care who's home first.

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose, lets go...I was hoping you or PSU would go, but I didn't want to be the one to say it. Lets be at South Bend first, then go to the Shoe the following year. Arch, why don't I have BYU, OSU, and another user game? That seems legit

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That it does. We may want to put one of the other Big Ten games on pause for a couple of years, though. I can't see ND playing four in a single season. Michigan has to stay, but what about Purdue? Could you see yourself dropping Purdue for two seasons while this plays out?

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That is a fair drop...Purdue's spread kills me anyway.