1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Notre Dame @ Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Feb 8, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

First, let me apologize for hitting you with 3 user games in a row to start the season. I'll try not to do that again. When do you think you might be able to play?

2. I can actually do this Thursday or Friday night after 7pm central. Hit me up on text tomorrow or friday to set a time

3. The Dude

I'm good tonight after 7 cst. A 9 cst start would work best - it's 10 pm my time and everyone is in bed but me. That work for you? If not, I could do tomorrow late also, about the same time or a bit later maybe.

4. The Dude

Good game. I sure did stink it up in that one. Maybe next time I'll learn to tackle. Good luck in the Big 12.

5. Good game. I admit I was little thrown off by your defensive formation in 1st half. Took me awhile to adjust and finally I was able to get my running game going....

6. The Dude

I was running a lot of 1-5-5 against the three wide sets. If you RS once at the play call screen, it subs in two DE, so it's basically a standard 3-3-5, but it lines up differently and shifts around alot. The straight 1-5-5 is kind of a gimmick, and I don't like it much.

My big problem was turning the ball over on really dumb throws. I threw right at the defense. I'm usually a bit smarter than that. I blame the young QB :)