Notre Dame @ Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Feb 8, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

First, let me apologize for hitting you with 3 user games in a row to start the season. I'll try not to do that again. When do you think you might be able to play?

2. I can actually do this Thursday or Friday night after 7pm central. Hit me up on text tomorrow or friday to set a time

3. The Dude

I'm good tonight after 7 cst. A 9 cst start would work best - it's 10 pm my time and everyone is in bed but me. That work for you? If not, I could do tomorrow late also, about the same time or a bit later maybe.

4. The Dude

Good game. I sure did stink it up in that one. Maybe next time I'll learn to tackle. Good luck in the Big 12.

5. Good game. I admit I was little thrown off by your defensive formation in 1st half. Took me awhile to adjust and finally I was able to get my running game going....

6. The Dude

I was running a lot of 1-5-5 against the three wide sets. If you RS once at the play call screen, it subs in two DE, so it's basically a standard 3-3-5, but it lines up differently and shifts around alot. The straight 1-5-5 is kind of a gimmick, and I don't like it much.

My big problem was turning the ball over on really dumb throws. I threw right at the defense. I'm usually a bit smarter than that. I blame the young QB :)