1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bustedukulele, Jan 3, 2011.

1. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I will attempt to return Notre Dame to its former glory. I will probably stick with Notre Dames playbook and the 3-4 D. I don't think I have anyone on my schedule this year but maybe in a bowl game or I'll see you guys next year.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Welcome Bustedukeulele...glad to have you, and I am sure everyone will agree that having a good Notre Dame will be good for this dynasty. Sorry about the lack of user games this year but I have a feeeling you will meet someone in the post-season.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I play the Irish in my league. By year 3, Crist will be an absolute beast. Good luck to you. Maybe next year, we'll see a rematch of the old GT-ND games from back in the day.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That would be a nice matchup...