1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

This is a thread to post how your november went. also give pub to players on your team that deserves Baseline Player/rookie of the month. I will be taking votes for player and rookie awards though PM due date 2k Dec 10th. only players posted in here will be voted on so its up to you to get your player noticed. Don't piss off your star player like The RL hawks management for not marketing your players properly. no voting for your own guys.

your team:
    Player of the month
    Rookie of the month
    Surprise of the month

How did your team do this month?

Bondzai
    Dru50
    JFace907
    RyanC
    JrRawlins
    Ghost
    PAgamer07
    ZCar352
    dj illmatic 23
    Papa Perry
    Mike E
    Bucs
    recchem2000
    KnightNoles
    Blaza
    sonn
    ryalaman
    capp34
    TEClemson53

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Blazers:
    Player of the month : Lamarcus Aldridge 22.0ppg 7.5reb
    @Boston 33pts 9reb 5ast
    @Miami 19pts 11reb
    @Orlando 26pts 7reb
    @Dallas 20pts 12reb

Rookie of the month: Damien Lillard 15.5ppg 8.6ast 1.1stl
    Milwaukee 28pts 7reb 13ast 6stl
    @Boston 21pts 5reb 10ast 2stl
    @Miami 21pts 8ast
    @Orlando 20pts 11ast 2blks

surprise:Will Barton
    While he's not yet lighting up the scoreboard he has played himself into extended minutes. A player i thought would be a garbage time player has showed he's a quality bench player and has coach bbj confidence to knock down shots.

Month of November: We finished the month 7-3 with 2 losses to NJ and a OT loss to Boston. Our Big win of the month came in the drumming of the Miami Heat 132-101 on Black Friday. We would of liked to split with NJ, but i will consider this month a success with the future looking bright for the young blazers.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I need the OA website to go up.....not going to be able to pull the info you are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sonn

sonn Walk On

Pacers suck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dru50

Kobe said to tell you that you are getting what you deserve:).

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Should have stuck with showtime :(

7. Dru50

Chicago Bulls
    Player of the month: Who else? Derrick Rose. He is currently leading all PG's in scoring and is in the top 15 in assists. He's also been clutch in the 4th in a couple of our losses, which we would have won if we could get defensive rebounds with any consistency.
    11/6 @IND 24 pts, 6 asst, 3 stls
    11/9 PHX 28 pts
    11/13 LAC 27 pts, 14 asst
    11/16 @SAC 30 pts, 7 boards, 9 asst
    11/19 @DEN 25 pts, 7 boards, 7 asst
    11/21 @LAL 37 pts, 5 asst
    11/24 @UTA 29 pts, 9 asst
    11/27 @CLE 31 pts, 6 asst

Rookie of the month: None, I have no rookies playing any minutes.

Surprise:The play of PF Carlos Boozer, who is averaging nearly 20 points and over 8 rebounds a game. If he keeps it up he should make the All-Star game as a reserve.

Month of November: I can't complain, as we finished the month 8-3, with a sim loss in there. I should be able to make the playoffs with this squad, but the meat of my schedule hasn't hit yet so I can't get too comfortable.

8. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Player of the Month
    Deron Williams
    23.3 ppg/ 2.7 rebounds/ 5.6 assists/ 1.5 steals
    Deron's doing a great job leading the offense. He can get to the hole and finish, and sink the jumper. He's shooting 51% from the field and 96%f from the line.

Rookie of the Month Tyshawn Taylor
    3.4 ppg/ 1.5 assists
    He was the only rookie getting any minutes for me until I signed Darius Miller. Taylor is quick as hell and can explode to the hoop. He also has a solid jumper. He would get a lot more minutes if not for playing behind Deron Williams. Highlight of the month for Taylor was dunking on Michael Beasley.
    Surprise of the Month
    Marshon Brooks
    7.8ppg
    Marshon is a deadly shooter with a quick release similar to Ray Allen. He is also athletic. I wish I could get him more minutes, but Joe Johnson is playing lights out.

Month of November
    I can't be mad with a 9-1 record. Williams and Johnson are playing All-Star basketball. I need to find a way to get Brook Lopez involved in the offense more. He has a nice jumper and is money from the line. Ideally, I would like Johnson and Lopez to carry the offensive load, and have Williams score around 18 with 10 assists per game. Kris Humphries has a nice jumper as well, so I need to get him more involved as well. ​

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]
    The Hornets started the season 5-4. The four losses have come to the Hawks, Lakers, Nets and a sim loss to the Suns. The Hornets have wins over the Magic, Bucks, Suns, Wizards and The Hornets have made some moves to improve the quality of depth they have this month by acquiring Jared Dudley, E'Twan Moore, DeJaun Summers and Chris Anderson.​
    Player of the Month....​
    [​IMG]
    Austin Rivers​
    Rivers has been dynamic so far... He is averaging just under 26 points a game while also contributing over 6 assists a night.​
    Rookie of the Month.​
    .[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anthony Davis​
    Davis has been rock solid for us so far for us... he is currently averaging just under 10 points and 10 boards a game.....​
    Surprise of the Month​
    [​IMG]
    Dudley has been exactly what we have been looking for from a small forward position. Dudley has been extremely proficient from 3 point range while also defending opposing 3 point pressure well.​

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  10. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Player of the Month​
    [​IMG]
    Kyrie Irving 25.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 6.1 apg​
    Rookie of the Month​
    [​IMG]
    Dion Waiters 9.6 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.8 apg​
    Month in Review​
    The Cavaliers started red hot going 4-1. They would follow that stretch by dropping 3 of 4 games. All games were very tight, but the Cavs just couldn't get that much needed bucket when times called for it most. The Cavaliers are looking to bounce back in December with an extremely difficult schedule including BOTH games of the season series against the Nets as well as taking on the New Orleans Hornets and Chicago Bulls. ​

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]
    Player(s) of the Month
    [​IMG]
    10 Games
    22.1 PPG
    2.5 RPG
    9.8 APG
    1.8 SPG
    [​IMG]
    10 Games
    16.3 PPG
    7.4 RBG
    2.8 APG
    Surprise Player
    [​IMG]
    10 Games
    17.9 PPG
    2.3 RPG
    2.9 APG
    No Rookies Contributing
    November
    Clippers and their coach are still learning the ropes and what is expected in the league. As a greater knowledge for opponents is learned, the Clippers should continue to get better with each game. Hopefully that doesn't take long and happen to miss the playoffs because of it. After a 5-5 start to November, the Clippers are right where they want to be and must have a strong December to set themselves up for a good run.

12. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Suns:

Player of the Month:

SF/PF Michael Beasley - 23.6 PPG, 6.7 RPG

Rookie of the Month:

Kendall Marshall - by default, he is my only one. Stats aren't great but he has shown promise

Surprise Player:

Al-Farouq Aminu - 6.6 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 1.1 BPG

Outlook: Not a great month for the Suns, but with Demar Derozan joining the team there is a lot of excitement for the future in Phoenix

13. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Sorry for the delay, will post this tonight when I get on the box.

14. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]

Player of the Month: Stephen Curry 19.5 pts 3.8 rebs 9.6 ast 2 stls

Steph had a slow start to season but he had picked it up lately.

Surprise of the Month: Clay Thompson 19.5 pts 3 rebs 2.5 asts

Clay has single handily got me out of sticky situations with his clutch shooting.

Rookie of the Month: Harrison Barnes 8.8 pts 4.8 rebs 1.5 asts

Very disappointing start for the rook.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  15. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

[​IMG]
    Player of the month:[​IMG]
    Rookie of the month:[​IMG]
    Surprise of the month:[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Will Post stats when I get on later