Now on the clock……..Season 2

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Danthraxxx, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

broken-clock.jpg

Back again with our second season of TMFL, as we once again take a look at who is racing towards being on the clock in the draft.

#5 Atlanta – In a shocking turn coach antcap24 has started off 0-3 ! This is a loaded team with a very, very well respected coach and one can only imagine this will not continue long. Through 3 games the Falcons have been out scored by 12 points … ouch. Starting off against 3 playoff teams is tough; I look for Atlanta to get back on track soon

#4 Oakland – The Raiders are 0-3 but have been in all three games so far this season so that’s a plus. The really bad news here is that Oakland has 5 of its next 6 games in division play, so if they don’t act fast they will find themselves close to the bottom of the AFC West.

#3 Seattle – The Seahawks are way too talented on defense to be 0-3, but hopefully this is a sign of things to come (like playing more clubs) for coach JFace907. The Seahawks even lost to perennial punching bag sandbagger MartyWebb and his Eagles, yikes!

#2 Cleveland – Despite an excellent draft and a solid FA the Browns have looked like …. Well the Browns so far this season. Rookie QB Stacey Knight is rumored to have put out a bounty …. On his tight end Ben Watson who has dropped an estimated 356 balls so far this season. This is a young team with lots of talent; it may be a while before coach Shaun Mason can get some consistency out of them

#1 San Diego – What can we say about coach Cheez that Baron has not already …. .well not much that would not cost me a buddy and maybe even get this writer the ban-hammer. The Chargers have been bad so far this season being outscored by 57 points through 3 games , which is a much better number than the 1578 points coach Baron has claimed to have put up. The lone bright spot for the Chargers is that coach Dru50 has stepped down from the Bears , and if the TMFL management can wait 25 days to find a replacement a win could be had.

Dishonorable mention.. Tampa Bay .. With coach Bondzai out of town the team has managed to avoid its 3rd game of the season so far, but sooner or later the Bucs may make this list.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Good stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The ultimate disrespect, not even tagged in the crappy team list. WOW!!

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

No idea why I did not tag you , my bad

If you think that is disrespect you should go see how Baron treats Cheez over in the AFC West blog :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    That is an interesting read for sure. At 0-3 I can't bitch too much.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Although it would be AWESOME to be in the top 5 with an already stacked team, I dont plan on being on this list too long. Need to put some W's on the board.

7. Gyrene76

lol, your 0-3 team is better than my 3-0 team.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Let it be known that although I am 0-3, I've lost all three games by a combined 10 points.

• Like Like x 1
  9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Your team seems much improved. I think the Browns roster has the most difficult challenge of all the "rebuild" teams.

10. Gyrene76

They start with a pretty solid defense, but offensively yes. Aging O-Line doesn't help.

11. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

We're not friends.

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

:(

• Like Like x 1
  13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

1 sim away from being 0-3. Thanks Bondzai for the Dubya (y)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Cheez

If you move me down to #2 or lower, we can be friends again.

15. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Just the sort of extortion we've come to expect from you.

16. Cheez

it's legitimate business.

like you prostituting yourself for monopoly money.