1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Now that teambuilder 12 is up, what are your thoughts on your roster?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Jul 2, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

UTEP

QB: It looks like Carson Meger will be the best QB option, coming in at 67 ovr, but will have room to grow as he is only a sophomore. Backing him up will be senior Tate Smith, who will provide a mentor role in Meger first year starting.

HB: Joe Banyard is going to be the focal point of the running attacking, he is a balanced HB with good speed(86) and acceleration(91). Backing him up will be speedster Vernon Frazier, however as both are seniors it is going to leave a huge hole to be filled in the backfield.

WR: Senior Donovan Kemp will be the top WR and will provide a good receiving balance with great speed(89) and good route running(80). Behind him will be a group of unproven receivers who will likely be overran by recruiting classes.

TE: Sophomore Kevin Perry will be the starter, but he is highly unproven but could prove himself to be a good safety valve with his catching(78) abillity.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LA Tech is missing a lot of Freshmen, regardless my team isn't that good but I know I bring back a pretty darn good running back in Lennon Creer

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I havent checked. Im doing that right now and will post something

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

QB Derek Carr is a JR on teambuilder and he is actually a RS SO

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

yeah looking through that it looks like we may have to wait a little bit for rosters that aren't butchered this badly.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Can you change classes, though? I don't believe you could in previous versions. If not, how many changes are we going to sit around and wait to get done (question not pointed at RyanC, but just a general question)? Personally, I'd most likely be good with just named rosters. That might just be me, though.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I doubt it would be too long, actually most roster makers will probably add in those changes anyways. And you should be able to change classes, I thought you could this year

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Utah State is plain bad. Thought that this incoming Freshman QB would be half-decent but he is about 55OVR and has 74 speed or something. I have a good RB though! Turbin could put up some big numbers..

• Like Like x 1