Now that teambuilder 12 is up, what are your thoughts on your roster?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Jul 2, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

UTEP

QB: It looks like Carson Meger will be the best QB option, coming in at 67 ovr, but will have room to grow as he is only a sophomore. Backing him up will be senior Tate Smith, who will provide a mentor role in Meger first year starting.

HB: Joe Banyard is going to be the focal point of the running attacking, he is a balanced HB with good speed(86) and acceleration(91). Backing him up will be speedster Vernon Frazier, however as both are seniors it is going to leave a huge hole to be filled in the backfield.

WR: Senior Donovan Kemp will be the top WR and will provide a good receiving balance with great speed(89) and good route running(80). Behind him will be a group of unproven receivers who will likely be overran by recruiting classes.

TE: Sophomore Kevin Perry will be the starter, but he is highly unproven but could prove himself to be a good safety valve with his catching(78) abillity.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LA Tech is missing a lot of Freshmen, regardless my team isn't that good but I know I bring back a pretty darn good running back in Lennon Creer

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I havent checked. Im doing that right now and will post something

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

QB Derek Carr is a JR on teambuilder and he is actually a RS SO

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

yeah looking through that it looks like we may have to wait a little bit for rosters that aren't butchered this badly.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Can you change classes, though? I don't believe you could in previous versions. If not, how many changes are we going to sit around and wait to get done (question not pointed at RyanC, but just a general question)? Personally, I'd most likely be good with just named rosters. That might just be me, though.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I doubt it would be too long, actually most roster makers will probably add in those changes anyways. And you should be able to change classes, I thought you could this year

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Utah State is plain bad. Thought that this incoming Freshman QB would be half-decent but he is about 55OVR and has 74 speed or something. I have a good RB though! Turbin could put up some big numbers..

• Like Like x 1