Now that you have played with your team...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jul 21, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Now that you have played with your team...

Time for me to steal a question away from Frisk!

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I will go first.. Mine is learning the effective use of the spread. Unfortunately, passing is much tougher in this year's game, and I don't want to be one of those guys who only throws slants all day because that's all that works...

With CBs easily jumping routes now, I need to break down each of my pass plays to figure out which ones can give me the best matchups in man and zone coverage, as well as press coverage (cough-Tracy)...

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I have quickly found out that I can't pound the rock in power sets without posing a threat on the deep ball. I may need to recruit the fastest mother effers that can beat a CB on man to man.......right now guys are torching my by putting 9 in the box. With PA not working well this release I have been getting hammered on naked boots and see guys flying in untouched.......needless to say I have some work to do or I won't win a user game.

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

play calling is my largest weakness.. look for new sets, new plays and more disguising tricks. recruiting wise GBR needs to continue to build on its defense while maintaining a power offense.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I need to find a playbook and settle in on it on both sides of the ball.

Right now I am all over the place and playing the game feels like I am in a small box.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Offensive line. Ask Tracy.

Mike

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I think my biggest problem is on defense. Trying to use the hitstick to tackle isn't going to get it done this year. Last year it was like a magnet. This year you make one mistake and it's a first down or more. I am always there on 3rd down and boom they go right by me for the 1st. My other issue is sticking to the gameplan. Whatever I think before the game should be executed play in and play out in the game.

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Unfortunately, I've only been able to play a few user games with the Buckeyes. For some reason, people don't like to play against tOSU this year?!?

My biggest problem will be my passing game. Hopefully, I will be able to overcome Pryor's lack of accuracy.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Sticking to the running game, cause of how bad UK's line is. Other than that look out for the Randall Cobb show!

and you know I have defense on lock, lol