NQR website feedback please guys

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Nov 2, 2009.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

NQR website feedback please guys

This is not a cheap trick to get drivers at all. But I have just built the website for our new team and would really appreciate some feedback on it please as long as Rynoaid and Hellisan etc are ok with it if not then please just delete this post. www.nqracing.webs.com. It is not an advert in anyway. maybe when we get a little more sorted we would love to set a race night with you guys as i feel we have the same outlook on racing.

2. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

its decent. i dont like the forums but it costs money for a forum like this.

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

yes mate i agree with you on that one but it was free lol. Took me 5 hours to build. I will be looking for a better solution to that 1. Thank you very much for looking(y)

4. Ca$ino

there are free VB forums you can use. just link the Forum button on your page to one of those free message boards.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The Font is a little bland....need to spruce it up a little. Seems like it needs a little more organization.....when i get the the page for the first time my eyes don't know really where to look. They dart all over for something i should be looking at....then i get disinterested.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I tend to like things simple Del so I like it more than the other guys but I agree it might stand to have something like a graphic banner of (the logo on your cars) at the top or something. Also think the forums are fine for the purposes of setting up races and communicating with the other members of the team.

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I hear you all and i feel the same now you say it hell damn choices choices lol tyvm though guys

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I hear you all ty guys choices choices lol

9. Ca$ino

what JMS said is exactly how I felt. I didnt know where I wanted to look.

10. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

yep it definately needs more structure and clarity