NSD is Here

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by xtreme snoopy, Feb 2, 2011.

1. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

and it had me thinking why something like this couldnt be incorporated in to NCAA.

Imagine recruiting where a commitment wasn't completely commited until the offseason. Like when you get commits, in season or off season, and while they are commited to your school other coaches could still call to try and flip their commitment. It would be difficult to do and they would have had to be a close 2nd or 3rd but they could keep trying to flip the recruit. In the Off season you could have a task where it would play a little minute and a half to two minute video of your LOIs coming in and sometimes youll have a guy back off and commit elsewhere or get a suprise and flip a guy that was originally somewhere else. It would suck losing a guy, so I think there should be some warning put in place if you are in danger of losing a guy so you can have a back up plan, but it would be somewhat rare for a guy to flip so most people would end up wasting time if they went after too many commits.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I think recruits should have a secret #1 and if that #1 offers, even if the recruit is committed elsewhere, the recruit will switch to their favorite school.

For instance, if a :3stars: LB is committed to Okie Lite but has grown up an OU fan and they offer, bam.

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I think it would be sweet if there were family ties. Like brothers, so if i sign the older brother, i have a better shot at landing the younger brother.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Its a good idea but will never be in an NCAA game

5. DirtycashDylan

Give me some lottery numbers while you're at it

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

LOL, this reminds me of the guy that thought you could predict the future after i posted my New Member application, after you had told them in Nikpin's thread to just wait til I did mine.

7. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I'd like to see them revamp pipelines into areas instead of states. Especially for big states, like Texas. You could get a pipeline into the Houston or DFW area that would be unique. You take a few kids from the same city and you get that much more interest from those cities. They could even make different pipeline strengths.

And yeah, sibling stuff would be cool. Tech just signed two badass linemen from Arlington that were twins.

And NSD would open a whole new can of worms. It's kind of nice being able to know for sure you've got somebody, but It would be epic if you were able to flip a commit on NSD. Punkass Tyrene wore a Tech hat to his conference and then signed with Georgia. That sucks. But then Cooper Washington came out of nowhere to sign with Tech. Hilarious seeing all the OU signs everywhere and then he announces he's sending his LOI into Lubbock.

8. DirtycashDylan

who?

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

LOL, bragging about Cooper Washington? OU backed off of him due to them taking so many guys at that position.

By the way those "two badass lineman" are really one good lineman and his retarded brother. THey've been at all of our combines and i've seen them both personally several times. I know all the Sam Houston kids very well. In fact two of them, Kameel Jackson and Jamal Turner who are both 4 stars, came and played flag football with me, Nik and some other friends.

10. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Not bragging, just saying it happens. I realize OU backed off of him a little, but he did still have an offer and everyone expected him to sign with OU. And I'm happy with both Morales brothers. Not near OU or UT, but this is Tech's best class ever.

11. DirtycashDylan

12. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Fresno State hauled in a pretty decent class as far as mid-majors are concerned.