[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 2****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 2****

Hey guys!! After last weeks successful edition, your favorite white Gangster/Wangster is back!!

Speaking of Gangsters I was going through the old friends and family photo albums and came across an ole pic of my home-boy & childhood best friend JFunk from his younger days. (This was back when he was workin out down in the basement everyday)

[​IMG]

Beastin on fools

***Cream of the Crop 2010 Season Wrap-up***

Well it ended up being another great year for the Cream of the Crop League as we finished the season No.2. There were some great User games, including a National Championship match-up between #1 Ole Miss & #2 LSU. We also added some new members JFunk (Ohio State), and Dirty Tait (Penn State).

It should be intresting when the new top ten polls are released for the 2011 season. If I had to guess it would be:

1. Ole Miss
    2. LSU
    3. --
    4. Ohio State
    5. Penn State
    6. Michigan
    7. Miami
    8. Notre Dame
    9. Colorado
    10. Georgia Tech

***G's 2011 Pre-Season Conference Power Rankings (Subject to change)***

Big Ten

1. Michigan-Tate Forcier is back!! And it's year number two in there new offensive system.

2. Ohio State-Terrell Pryor is back. He should compete for the Heisman and will need to carry this team if they want to win the Big Ten Title back. This ball club has NFL-type speed on it. Dangerous!!

3. Notre Dame-Really was hurt by the loss to Ohio State late in the 2010 season. They lose a talented Tailback in Allen to the NFL, but Notre Dame just re-stocks every year in recruiting with 5-Star talent. But the big question is with all these high-profile players, will ND ever live up to the billing? Time will tell.

4. Penn State-New Coach, New players. Many people just dont know about the Nittany Lions. We havent heard much about anything really from them. Hey Coach!! How about you send me a 2011 season outlook with some key players to your season? Cause I dont have jack on your team. TBD

SEC Conference

1. Ole Miss-Coach JJloyd has just one motto over there on campus "Just win baby". And that's what the ball ole' ball coach has done his entire time since taking over Ole Miss. He defeated the highly talented and speedy LSU Tigers twice and has ran over everyone else that has crossed his path. Until someone knocks him off, I am not removing him from his No.1 spot.

2. LSU-SEC Runner-up, National Champion Runner-up. Just fell short....twice!! And you just get the feel from this Tiger ball club they wont be backing down anytime soon. This team is loaded, and I mean loaded with NFL type talent and speed. The SEC Championship runs through Ole Miss, but I think LSU is up for the challenge again in 2011.

3. Vanderbilt-Watch out, this team is on the rise. The Commies finished the season in the Top 25 polls for the 1st time in decades. Coach T2 has done a complete 360 make-over on the ball club. They did take a pounding from a highly talentedOSU team in bowl week. But beware of Vandy, they seem to keep adding key players to their roster every year to compete for a SEC title. A late season loss to Florida destroyed there chances on going to the SEC game last season.

4. Alabama-Had Coaching issues mid-season and some things fell apart on them. But everything is suppose to be back on track for the 2011 season and well see how things shape up. Dont know much about the Tide ball club except that it looks like there having a decent recruiting year considering the 2010 season issues. Hey Coach Smace!! Send me a 2011 season outlook and key players for the season will ya. Let a brotha know whats going on man.

ACC Conference

1. Clemson-One name. Kyle Parker. This team is going to win alot of games with this young gun sling-in the rock at QB. Kyle has all the tools, great feet, rocket arm, accurate, pocket awareness. Should be the best Qb in the ACC by far this season. He also has two excellent young WR's to go with him also. This Tiger ball club will be hard to stop in the 2011 season on offense and my main reason why I am picking them to win it.

2. Florida State-Terrible season last year for state that even finished worse with a lose in their bowl game. But this team is loaded with talent and should rebound nicely here in the 2011 season. Hey Coach Rude!! How bout you send me a 2011 outlook and some key players to the season!!

3. Miami-This team snuck up on everybody including the top 10 polls when the Hurrcanes roared back this year and won 10 games. After a rough 2009 season the Hurricanes looked to have bounced back and are ready to compete for the rights to the ACC Coastal in two years. Hey Coach JCA!! How bout you send me a 2011 outlook and some key players to the season!!

4. Georgia Tech-Some might be suprised by this ranking. GT finished #2 in the Country after winning the ACC Championship (13-1) and a 21-0 Victory over the Colorado Buffaloes. But GT has some serious questions at Qb. Last years QB Thomas departed taking his 1,500 yds + rushing attack with him. Can longtime back-up and witty veteran Jaybo Shaw step in and lead the triple option offense of GT, or will the soft-spoken Redshirt Frosh Clarke from 2009's recruiting class steal the spot away? GT also loses a OLB (Edwards) that provided 46 sacks in the 2010 season. Tough voids to fill for the Yellow Jackets offense.

***Hot Girl's of the Week***

This JFunk's Ex-G/F when she ran off with his money.

[​IMG]

***G's Sex Advice of the week***

Got a chick you want to do the business with but mom's home? Option 1-Shit, just take her to one of these empty ass foreclosed houses and bang her. Plus there might be some good snacks left inside!!

Option 2-Buy a house and move out you lazy ass slacker!! Then you can do whatever, whoever you want.

Guys/Girls, feel free to PM me your lady issues and I will answer the good questions in my next column....Peace!!

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Very good season write up and i agree with your rankings. To be the man i gotta beat the man.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Of course i think Alabama will be a STRONG threat this year to play in the SEC title game, i think in the game he is in the east so he shouldn't have much issue. That SEC title game might as well be the NC .

And as for that jfunk picture...[​IMG]

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

thanks shadow for counting vandy out.. well remember that when we play this year.. and run up the score..

5. Iron Mickey

Oh we got some trash talk going on now...

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

:runpuppy:

vandy... I'll respond to that with this video that makes my feelings clear about LSU, and it goes to the rest of the SEC as well haha. I'll do a little trash talkin

The 2011 LSU theme

[youtube]-7l250E5uM4[/youtube]

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ha shadow... your a funny guy.. i dont need a fancy music video to express my feelings to the SEC... we are a few feet behind Ole Miss.. but we are gunning for LSU.. i could 1-11.. and 1 win will be against you.. i could get shut out of every game and if i beat LSU.. my season is complete.. thats our #1 goal for the 2011 season.. BEAT LSU!

8. Iron Mickey

lol. I am loving it. I will see LSU myself this year. Shadow, I hope I dont fall victim to your theme song.

Last year I did....lol.

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Haha honestly i love every player we have in the SEC, specially vandy who has the guts to try and improve that team with the competition around him. But, i do love some trash talk and theme song still stands.

As for you g-unit, i have a feeling that game is gonna be close. Same with the vandy game, he's gonna put up some points this year on me.

Most of my big games will be on the road this year. Ole Miss, Vandy i believe (not sure), Bama if i play them again, Georgia Tech...

10. Iron Mickey

Yeah, JFunk is going to get a kick out of that....lol

11. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I see im layin low because everyone must have forgot.
    Who won the SEC in 2009?
    Who spoiled the 2009 national title hopes of the 2010 BCS champs?
    Who had the ball with 30 seconds left inside the 20, in a tie game vs the BCS runner up LSU @ at LSU, before a fumble cost me the game in 2010?
    Who will have the #1 or #2 recruiting class in 2010?
    Who will be back to get respect?

The Alabama Crimson Tide
    I'll be creepin while the rest are sleepin

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami-This team snuck up on everybody including the top 10 polls when the Hurrcanes roared back this year and won 10 games. After a rough 2009 season the Hurricanes looked to have bounced back and are ready to compete for the rights to the ACC Coastal in two years. Hey Coach JCA!! How bout you send me a 2011 outlook and some key players to the season!!

Got a new PS3 and stopped losing games that had to be simmed. I'll send you key players as soon as we get past recruiting. Great job on the write up.

13. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Just a few thoughts from the commish a.k.a. 2011 Big Ten Champ

1.Great Write up G-Uni.

2. I believe the Big 10 projections are right on, Forcier and my boys are gonna run that conference.

3. I don't see Smace being 4th out of 4 in the SEC, they guy is too good and he is obviously psyched for 2011.

4. I love trash talking, let's just make sure we don't cross the line and have disciplinary issues...

5. Just a note to the Big Ten....I really think I am the team to beat. Forcier is just too effective, I believe 2011 is the year I will finally have an item or two to add to my avatar. We are going to win the Big Ten this year!

We are yeah I said it We are

14. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Whoa let's not go crowning Michigan Big 10 champs just yet. Don't forget Pryor is back and will only be better this season.

By the way G-Unit, have you ever been punched in the jejunum?

15. Iron Mickey

Yes, and I like it!!