[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 3 (Bitches)****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 3 (Bitches)****

Hello, hello my loyal TF Cream of the Crop members. It's been a crazy and hectic past week with the dynasty file going ape shit on us again. But it looks like things are back to the norm (knock on wood) and we can get back to being the best league in all of Tradition Football!!

For starters:

G-Unit's 2011 Cream of the Crop Power Rankings (Through Week 3)

**This is not the Top 25 polls or anything, it's just my power rankings between users***

1. THE Ohio State University-I believe OSU will defeat Miami here in week 4 (sorry JCA, I love ya man) and prove to be the most talented team in the country. Watch out, Pryor is a beast.

2. Penn State-The Nittany Lions romped the 2010 BCS Champions (Ole' Miss) earlier in the year. Quite impressive, and that's why there No.2 right now.

3. Michigan-Wow, this is some total man on man Big Ten love. But the way I am seeing it right now. The Wolverines defeated Clemson last week and that was enough for me for the number 3 spot.

4. LSU-Big game against Trude and his FSU team will make these ranking much earlier next week. But my prediction is LSU by 3 over FSU in this one.

5. Notre Dame-The Fighting Irish have to prove it to me to believe. God know's they have the talent, they are absouletey LOADED. But they have dropped some big games. They have racked in big recruits, stats, and awards. But will Notre Dame get the big wins and everything come together? Well see.......

6. Miami-Ranked #3 in the country, but I still got to see it to believe it. A big win against OSU would do it for me. We'll see, I predicted a loss against OSU for the Canes. Another very talented team that could prove me wrong.

7. Ole Miss-A big early season loss to Penn State is the reason I got the Rebels here. I predicted a big win for the Rebels, but they disapointed. JJ's team looked unbeatable after last seasons 2011 BCS Championship. I expect for them to rebound, but for now there at No.7

8. Clemson-Kyle Parker and Company disapointed G-Unit by coming home from Michigan with a loss. I expect Clemson to rebound also and make a run at the ACC Championship though. Tough team, but a big loss for the Tigers and the ACC to the Power house Big Ten.

9. Georgia Tech-The Yellow Jackets have a full plate coming to them in the next few weeks with Miami and Clemson on the schedule. It will be tough here in 2011 for Tech to protect there 2010 ACC Championship this year. Then late in the year they travel to Happy Valley to take on Penn State. Tough, tough schedule for a young Jacket team. Tech could easily have 3 losses rolling into Happy Valley.

10. Florida State-Plain and simple, FSU needs to show they can rebound and they can get to a great start by knocking LSU off. If so, they will be moving up my board quick. Another ACC team with lot's of weapons.

11. Alabama-Tough home loss to Notre Dame is the main reason I got the Tide here. I didnt think Notre Dame could go into Bama and beat them on their turf. But you got to give ND there due. A lot more big SEC games for Bama to make good ground in the power rankings. Another team that is completely loaded year-in-year-out that needs to produce.....

12. Vanderbilt-Tough early season loss for Vandy against FSU. In 2010, Vandy fell apart late in the season and lost a chance at the SEC championship. Can they do it this year? If they do, they wont be at No.12 for long. I can gurantee that.

Since I cant do Hot Slut of the Week anymore...........

***Hot Ass Slut Cheerleaders of the Week!!***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***Football Highlight of the Week***

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gs9z7IUCcQQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gs9z7IUCcQQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And cant forget about my boy Hack!!

Peace Bitches....till the next episode!!!

[​IMG]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Nice power rankings G-Unit. I hope to prove myself this week against Miami.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

My few cents..

1. Great stuff as always G

2. Overall I like the power rankings but I disagree with the top spot. OSU is good but I do not believe they are the best. I would have them more in the 3-7 range.

3. I think DirtyD has a very good Penn State squad and I know I'm going to have my hands full with him in week 6. I would put him and his Lions at #1 right now even though he really hasn't been as battle tested as some others in this OD.

4. It's the year of the Big Ten, face it.

5. Has anyone else noticed much better recruiting battles going on this year? I have had a few recruits that have 4 or more users trying to get them, it's really pretty fun, especially since it seems like Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State are locking horns on many recruiting trails.

4. Iron Mickey

You better live up to it. I reviewed everyone's depth chart's and looked at recent user game play and came up with you.....

for now.....#1

5. JFunk34

Hood, with all due respect, bite me.

Signed,
    J
    ;)

P.S.- But in all seriousness I have no problem proving myself worthy. Put me at 12 for all I care, it means nothing suckas.:D

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I firmly believe im recruiting against noknee on over half my board of recruits

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

nice to see that vandy is last... go figure.... no love...

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

#2 Notre Dame(Noknee)
    #3 Miami vs.
    #4 LSU(shadowofanubis66)
    #5 Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281)
    #6 Penn State
    #7 Ohio State
    #8 Alabama(smace767)
    #9 Ole Miss
    #11 Michigan
    #25 Clemson
    Florida State(TRudeThaDude)
    Vanderbilt

This was the preseason rankings which is based mostly on how good your team is.

This is my power ranking as of week 4

1. Notre Dame(Noknee)
    2. LSU(shadowofanubis66)
    3. Penn State
    4. Florida State(TRudeThaDude)
    5. Miami vs.
    6. Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281)
    7. Alabama(smace767)
    8. Michigan
    9. Ohio State
    10 Ole Miss
    11.Clemson
    12 vanderbilt

We will see how that plays out.

Tide coach smace still is confused at the comment the team is loaded every year but needs to produce. AS i see it they are the seventh best team talent wise based on preseason rankings in 2011.
    in 2010 Bama was preseason the 5th best team and didnt get to play out the season due to pcs.

Every team in the dynasty is loaded and if you win a conf title you must have done something.
    What the Tide has done-

2009 SEC champs

only team the first two years to beat Ole Miss. Ole Miss lost one game between 2009 and 2010 i believe. Who beat them? The Tide.

LSU who went to the BCS title game, recovered a fumble and ran it back 82yd in a tie game @lsu with 30 seconds left in the fourth qrt.
    The same LSU that has been blowing out teams home and away.

Coach smace has lost 6 games in this dynasty and 4 of those losses were to teams ranked #2 or #1(LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, Notre Dame).
    I would be willing to bet Alabama has had the worst QB and WR's combination in the dynasty even with julio Jones in 09 and 10.

I dont think that is that bad.
    I guess you could say that's producing.

Not saying they were the best and in real life the tide is rolling, things played out different and the real defense is way better the the game defense. but to say they have not produced on the field in the dynasty is borderline crack usage.

9. T2

just cant get no love around here...

10. Iron Mickey

My thought's on Alabama's rankings came from these points:

Home loss to Notre Dame Week 30-16 in Week #1
    In 2009 & 2010, Alabama has been in the Top 5 recruiting
    And the down year last year when projected to be in the SEC Championship.

But like I said in my post...this is only through week 3. These power rankings will change as the year goes on. And there just predicitons anyways.

11. Iron Mickey

Your time is coming

12. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Its all good homeboy im just keeping your post rollin. You said respond so im responding how i see it. no big deal. Keepin convo rollin

Home loss to Notre Dame Week 30-16 in Week #1
    Notre Dame is the #1 team in the dynasty and the nation. So losing to the #1 team means you are the lowest rated team and have not produced on the field. As i posted of my 6 losses, 4 were to the #1 or 2 team at the time and i was the only one to beat ole Miss in 2 years.

In 2009 & 2010, Alabama has been in the Top 5 recruiting

2009 i had 22 srs, 2010 i had 15 srs, so my top 5 classes ive had, is just now hitting the field with no talent ahead of them. They are the team(i think 49 Fr and sophs).
    Imagine ND or LSU with only their FR and sophs as the main players.
    They are Fresh and sophs. If you think fresh and sophs can do much in this years game vs srs and jrs, you must not play alot of freshman.
    and i only still start 5 fr and sophs. so those top recruiting classes are not a factor yet.

in 2012 or 2013 when all my recruits are on the field we will see how things play out.
    And the teams that had the higher classes are all in the dynasty ranked ahead of me.

And the down year last year when projected to be in the SEC Championship.

I only played the first 6 games last year. If i had played there is little doubt about i would have finished with a better record, and may have beat Ole Miss again, and won the SEC.

You said they need to produce on the field and my point was i produced in regard to my teams talent.

Its not where you have them ranked that made me reply, it was saying they are loaded when i have the seventh best team(recruiting class is only a piece of a team) this year, and havent done anything on the field with all the talent.

13. JFunk34

Yep thats fine keep dropping Ohio State down the list.

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Personally i think Alabama is ranked wayyyyy too high at 11. *pours gas on the fire

EDIT: Oh and noknee is garbage. *douses flames with more gasoline(y)

ps... noknee is p. good

15. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Just be glad we had to restart the dynasty in that first week Shadow otherwise you would have been handed a 30-3 loss in death valley in your first game!

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Everytime i play noknee, if i were to get struck by lightning or have the cieling fall down on me during the game i wouldn't be surprised. something ALWAYS happens lol. Fumbled punt returns, last second of the half bomb touchdowns by noknee... it's almost become clockwork. Haha yeah that first game we played i was pretty terrible though. My offense consisted of drop back, try to find an open guy, if not then just chuck it in there.

17. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I got the fire extinguisher

You missed it.
    My rank is fine. I might be the 10 or 11 best team talent wise since most of my team are young fr and sophs.

The loaded team who needs to produce on the field is the topic im on.

all i know is i won an sec title in this dynasty by beating the #1 team in the country(that team's only loss in 28 games)
    and i played 6 games against the #1 or #2 team in the country and i lost 4. And if all 11 other teams produced more than that, i need to step up, but it looks like there is no way i could rise above some of those other teams production on the field.
    They must be playing and beating the #1 or #2 teams every week.

So that is fire proof.

To all that dont realize this is just for fun talking shit. No it doesn't really matter its a game and part of the game is talking shit.
    Those who can talk win lose or draw get the most respect. Those who only like to talk when there winning are front runners and most times poor sports.

stand up for your self
    Rep your hood kinda thing.

As noknee can tell you from last year, sometimes i type these long ass post directed at someone or about something, point being, to get a reaction.

Spice some things up and most times it is something i could careless and give a shit about but its good thinking practice to throw thoughts and opinions out there and debate support your point whether its right , wrong or ridiculous.

I had plenty of time to do that cause i was bored at work. Now that im back in a line infantry company starting tomorrow, you will not see many posts longer than a para from me very often.

18. JFunk34

I'm jealous. I wish I was back on the line.

19. Iron Mickey

lol....I love it.

20. T2

i think vandy should be #1 cuz we awesome.. and thats what you need to be #1..