[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 4 Hoe!!****

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[NSFW]****G-Unit's Weekly Advice & Thought's Round 4 Hoe!!****

HAHA......Welcome back my fellow TF Cream of the Crop Ballers. I am back with some bitches.....

And of course G-Unit's Infamous, shit stiring Power Rankings!!​

Through Week #8 Parenthesis= (Prior Ranking)

[​IMG]

1. THE Ohio State University (1)-No change, The Buckeyes have been taking care of business as usual. But OSU has a string of tough games on the horizon. Week 9 vs #1 Penn State, Wk 11 @#2 Notre Dame, and Wk 13 vs.#16 Michigan. If OSU can get through this schedule unscathed, they will be representing the Big Ten in the BCS National Championship.

[​IMG]

2. Penn State (2)-No change also. The Nittany Lions have just been smothering oppenents since the ass whoopin they handed out to the Rebels early in the year. At (7-0) overall, #1 PSU welcomes #3 Ohio St. in week 9, then hosts #11 Georgia Tech in Happy Valley Wk. #14.

[​IMG]

3. LSU (4)-When I think LSU (7-0).....I see one thing. Consistency. LSU will benefit from the loser of the Wk 9 OSU/PSU match-up. But in week 10 the Tigers will roll into Bryant-Denny Stadium to protect their No.2 Ranking. The following week the Tigers will travel to Tennessee to face the #20 Volunteers. Strap on your chin straps fella's.....

4. Notre Dame (5)-The Fighting Irish (7-0) are showing some serious grit...In week 8 they manhandled the highly touted Wolverines and have been one of the more efficient passing offenses in the country. If ND can defeat Ohio St. in Wk 11, they will be reeling in another Big Ten Championship. The Irish will also travel in week 14 for a big non-conf. game against #19 Vanderbilt.

5. Alabama (11)-The Tide is rolling at (6-1) overall and (4-0) in SEC play. The Crimson still got two huge SEC games in order to make travel reservations to Atlanta. In Wk 10 they get #4 LSU at home, and in Wk 13 they will battle Vanderbilt in Bryant Denny to protect their SEC East dominance. We will know more once week 10 gets here.

6. Miami(6)-The Canes started off with a disapointing home loss to the Buckeyes, but made up serious ground, especially in the ACC by defeating Georgia Tech 20-18 last week. Barring a complete melt-down, Miami will be representing the Coastal Division for the ACC Title. Miami's only two tough games are Wk 9 @North Carolina, and Wk 10 @Virginia Tech.

7. Florida State (10)-The Seminoles are (5-2) overall and with a Wk 9 win over Clemson, they can take the lead of the Atlantic Division. FSU has no other prominent games till the potential ACC Championship vs. Miami. Likely Orange Bowl rights on the line then.

8. Vanderbilt (12)-The Commies are on the rise.....at the moment. At (5-1) overall, No.19 Vandy is sittin pretty in the SEC East. They have three huge games in the coming weeks (two in conf. play). In Wk 9 there @Tennessee, and Wk 12 @Bama. Then they get the Fighting Irish at home Wk. 14. If Vandy could sneak into the SEC Champ by upsetting Bama & Tenn. It would be huge.....

9. Michigan (3)-The Wolverines, much like Georgia Tech have disapointed. At (5-2) the Wolverines can fight back in the Big Ten if they can defeat Ohio St. on the road in Wk 13. We know the Wolverines are talented enough, they just got to show up in the big game.

10. Georgia Tech (9)-Just like I predicted, GT could be rolling into Happy Valley with three losses. GT (6-2) has just not played well in the big games and the defense just doesnt have the same swagger the 2010 team had. Jaybo Shaw has been hot/cold throughout the year also. GT travels to #1 Penn State in Wk 14.

11. Tennessee (NR)-New Coach, New philosophy. We dont know much about the Vols at this point, but I gurantee we will soon. The Vols (3-2) play Vandy at home Wk 9 and LSU at home in Wk 11. They can make up serious ground from last weeks loss to Bama if they can knock off these two teams. Stay tuned.

12. West Virginia (NR)-Same as above. At (4-3), WVU really doesnt have another big game until they roll into Blacksburgh Wk 9 to play the VT Hokies. New WVU Coach is trying to get this program back on track. And if they can add a win against a solid VT ball club, they will be more than on there way.

***Stat Facts through 8 Weeks....***

*The LSU Tigers are averaging 52.2 points per game

*Alabama and Vanderbilt are both tied for 1st place (4-0) in SEC play

*Notre Dame has 31 passing touchdowns already on the year.

*Ohio State's Terelle Pryor has been the least sacked QB in the country with only (4) recorded sacks.

*Ohio State leads the country in Red Zone efficiency with a staggering 97%

***Hot Slut Cheerleaders of the Week!!!***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

great effort

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Great Stuff G, looks like we are going to have some great conference title races here this year. Should be exciting.