Number of User Games next season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 4, 2010.

?

How many user games should we have next season?

1. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Number of User Games next season

Looking ahead to next season, do you guys like the 4 user game each schedule? Or do you wanna drop it down to 3. It's nice to have that m \any user games since CPU isn't that enjoyable and makes it that much harder to get to the champ game. On the other hand it messes things up on the schedules like "The Game" being the last game played and Notre Dame going undefeated (I will change that next season). It dont matter to me so I will let you guys vote and go with the majority.

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Im cool with 4. I enjoy the competition and greater realism in playing users as opposed to CPU "God-Mode".

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

4 keeps things interesting. if you have 3 the its tooe asy to reach the champ game if you have a high powered team. like most of us do

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm down for 4 regular season games. It could end up being 6 user games played to win title if Miami can somehow jump ND. I think USC and Florida State should let Miami win to avoid a user/CPU championship game. :)

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im ok with 4 user games. Just makes it tough for us to make a Bowl game since I cant seem to beat the CPU either!

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I lean towards three myself, because of my own limited schedule, but I am OK with four. That being said, I have to agree with recchem about beating the darn CPU.

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

I like a 4 user-game schedule. Now if I could just beat a few of you guys...

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

It does not matter to me. I will go with the majority on this one.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Looks like we are sticking with 4 for sure