Nwestern vs Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Sep 19, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

uncleho

I have to play my game in another league now as I am kind of holding them up. Tomm is no good for me, giants game. Any chance you can play tonite like say 10-1030 est? I'm on xbox now if u around and want to send me a MSG there

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

uncleho

Ok man, well I never heard back from you last night on here and was on Xbox til like 11:30 and never saw you come on. Here's my schedule the next few days.
    Tonite can't play...going to the bar with the boys for the Giants game and wont be home til after midnight with work tomm.
    Friday...I'm only going into the office for a few hours, so will be home around 2pm EST. But I'm going to the Mets game, so will only be on from like 2-5/5:30pm or so. Will be available after the Mets game though, figure 11pm EST and on...if you are available for late night Friday game.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Sorry about not replying last night, I'm just seeing this now, I have a friend coming into town today so I was prepping for that last night. Friday is our best bet, I am not working so I will be home all day. The late night game is a possibility but I will have to see if we are going out, or if we are saving that for Saturday.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok then you want to say like 3est Friday afternoon?

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yes that sounds like a plan, see you then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey man, i prob will be home a little earlier than i thought originally. closer to 2pm than 3. not sure if that's better for you or not, but ill hop on xbox when i get home and jump on when you're ready