NY Jets vs KC Chiefs & KC Chiefs vs Carolina Panthers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by UofCWildcat, Mar 1, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Week 2:

In week 2, the Chiefs hosted the fiesty New York Jets and this game was all defensive. The game had it's ups and downs for both teams. For the Chiefs, the Tebow Train is over. Tebow has shown a lack of pass ability which is unacceptable. He may be on the Block but he also may be cut soon to free up Cap Space. On the other hand, Vince Young brought back some of his Texas day Magic and lead a heroic comeback. Thanks to the hands of Dwayne Bowe on the post, Vince Young got the Chiefs a huge first win at home. Two pick sixes doomed Tebow's time in KC but it looks like Vince Young will become the next big thing.

GG Randiesel75

Week 3:

In Week 3, KC went East to play the Carolina Panthers in a cross conference battle. The day would start out with KC being held to a field goal then giving up a TD through the air. KC would have trouble all day trying to get into the end zone but a monster effort by the Defense kept the Chiefs in striking distance. The heroics would come when Vince Young brought it back again. A long drive would put the Chiefs inside the ten. On first down, a TD run by Young would be called back for a holding call. After an incompletion on first and long, a sack resulted in a third and REALLY long. Vince Young found TE Bilo up the seam up to the 4 yard line. With under 30 seconds left, Vince Young called a Mesh play. Hoping Ced Ben could hit up the Wheel route, Young snapped the ball but it was covered. Looking back to the center, Dwayne Bowe found a hole and BOOM! Big catch while being hit and the Chiefs tie it up! Well the good news of a long drive is that it makes the opposing offense cold. And it showed when on the first play, Cam Newton threw his 4th pick of the game, which set the Chiefs up for an easy GW Field Goal.

GG Blaza

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I lost in a close one. I think the only satisfaction I got in the game was forcing Tebow out by halftime. That's precisely the reason I got rid of him, he is awful on hitting targets.

Great game, real chess match up to the end.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm pissed I wasted a second rounder on him... I over estimated my own skill