NYK/Bulls Trade

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by dj illmatic 23, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

First off let me say I screwed up and didn't post this before I proposed the trade to the CPU. I tried to withdraw it, but it says it's in arbitration. I'm not sure what that means, but here are the particulars of the trade:

NYK send Baron Davis (age 32/overall 70/1 year 1.35m) and their 2012 first round pick to

Chicago in exchange for Taj Gibson (age 26/overall 73/2 years 3.35m)

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

DJ, you need to tag the trade committee members:

Bondzai
    Blaza
    JFace907

On a side note, as a Bulls fan I would drive to John Paxsons house and personally kick him in the jimmy if he did this trade.

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

If I keep losing games to the CPU, and having players injured, that first round pick may be a lottery pick :(

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Even so, trading a great young defensive big on a cheap contract for a fat old washed up PG who would be 3rd on the depth chart isn't good business in my opinion.

BTW if the deal is in arbitration it will likely go through if you have enough PGs and the Bulls have enough bigs on the roster (which they do).

5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

So arbitration is part of the game? I thought it meant a user disputed it, and it was in the commish's hands. If it goes through, I'll see if I can make the trade in reverse if y'all want me to. I would assume the a.i. logic would think it was a good trade both ways.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It's in arbitration because someone vetoed it. But that doesn't give the commish any powers. It just means the CPU reviews it.

7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

In reality everything you say is true. However in 2k land Baron Davis would be the 6th best player on the Bulls, and would be the first guard off the bench. The trade went through. Do y'all want me to try and make the trade in reverse, so I can undo it?

Bondzai

8. Bondzai

The committee would have denied this trade. Reverse it.

9. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Bondzai Blaza JFace907
    I have traded Gibson back to Chicago for the same thing I gave them Davis and my 1st round pick. Once that goes through, I would like to propose the following trade:
    NYK send Baron Davis (32 yrs old/overall 70/ 1yr 1.35 million)

to the

Miami Heat in exchange for Ronny Turiaf (28 yrs old/ 62 overall/ 1yr 1.35 million)

10. Bondzai

Propose the new trade in a new thread.

11. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Bondzai Blaza JFace907
    The trade I made giving Gibson back for what I gave up didn't go through. I assume the CPU rejected it. I have sent the same trade through again, but I included a second round pick to hopefully get the Bulls to accept it. On a side note, I would lie to trade Jeremy Lin for a pistol to shot the developers of this game. The CPU is on some bs:eek:

12. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Bondzai

Baron Davis is injured for two games, and you can't trade injured players. I'll try again once he's healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.