Oahu Island vs La Vega

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sweetness, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Oahu Island vs La Vega

When can you roll bro? I have football in the afternoons, 4:00 - 9:30. (PST)
    I can play almost anytime after that or before that. Give me a time and I will match it.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    you aren't available from 4:00 to 9:30 pst? wow, that's the only time I am available. I work from 8-5 cst. The only time I would be able to get with you is on friday or the weekends...

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Erm... So you work when I am free and are home when I am away? We might have to do Friday or Friday at night. I can do nights. This pretty much blows.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I can do nights, but you aren't available until 11:30 cst. I have to wake up at 6, so there is no way I can play until 1 a.m. or so.

I think you would probably run into the same time conflicts with most other people on this site, especially guys on the east coast.

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

True, we will find a way.

6. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I can roll now if you can. I get home some practices around 8:00-8:30 like today.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Sweetness... that schedule is going to be killer for booking User games. It is that bad all the time?

If you guys are the only two left tonight than I'll probably just sim the game and move to the next week... unless one of you is willing to offer to go on autopilot for the week to let the other guy play the CPU.

8. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Well, I get home at 8:00 sometimes. It doesn't seem to be a problem in Pigskin, OFFL West, or my dynasty with XBL friends. If he doesn't have a problem with a sim, I would like to do that. Just sim the game, who wins wins, and who looses looses.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, just sim it. I'll do the recruiting when I get home.

10. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Same, I will do recruiting when I get back from practice or after the movie I am watching.