Oakland Tribune/ Los Angeles Times

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

In a Surprise ownership change for the historical franchise the Oakland Raiders, Aaron Hagen a lucky powerball jackpot winner and who also got lucky in the stock market short trading has just announced the Purchase of the Raiders NFL Franchise.

In a Press conference earlier today
    "I am gLad to Have such an opportunity to run an NFL Franchise such as this, the Raiders.before i take any questions about the future of this team or its affiliates, i must take the time ro say that the old mantra for this team was "Commitment to Excellence". i have neither seen committment to coaches brought in to coach, nor exellence on the field or financially. I Am Proud to announce that I Have Submitted the paperwork nessicary in order to make the Raiders of Los Angeles a dream come true."

Roster Breakdown

QB: Looks like Terrell Pryor has been getting first team reps, and amid heavy trade talks surrounding Matt Flynn, he ramains on the roster after the team has exhausted their trade options

HB/FB: Some may questionthe committment of Darren mcfadden, but the ownership chance has brought in a very hands on owner, and his new offense has renewed DMC's will to win, that paired with FB Reese and spell back Jennings, this team plans to have its way with defenders

WR/TE: Rookies and 1 yr player criner are struggling this preseason, Denarius moore has been less than impressive yet maintains #1 on the depth chart. jacoby Ford and Josh Cribbs have been swapping as flanker and slot wr so far and the 4th WR position seems to be locked up by Young Talent Brice Butler

O Line: LT is the most important position and the Raiders have one of the best young LTs in the league in veldheer, and the rest of the o line are young no names. the RT bookend this season looks to be melenik watson, even following a less than impressive start to the preseason.

DEFENSE: Direct Quote from Owner Hagen "I plan to blow up this Defense even more before i expect success. i can hardly comment on the current roster, but i can say Lamar Houston has been traded, and we have picked up a pair of young Linebackers that i feel that could determine our future on Defense. i expect large roster turn over with 39 players in their final yr of their contract, weve got our work cut out for us.

Expected to hear more about the Teams Relocation next press conference

• Like Like x 2