Obisan, Bizzy, Browns owner - whatever he calls himself

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 2, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Obisan, Bizzy, Browns owner - whatever he calls himself

Again, just like RCF I have set him to CPU and sent him this warning:
    This guy is just as inactive as RCF and has a attitude about taking warnings. I like the guy, and again hes a straight player, but we gotta do something. Maybe for this time have Winuvas talk with him. I've talked with him SEVERAL times. Let winuvas talk with him and then see what Winuvas thinks and go from there.

2. natedawg212000

i talked with Gaddy and the game ended up being played. He didnt post because hes pst time zone and is a waiter working late. I still want to let the warning stick, and have someone talk with him and see where he stands.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

So what do you want me to do?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dunlap, just run a friendly chat with him and ask him about his activity on the forums and posting scheduling and what not. See what his holdup is about that.

5. natedawg212000

we need to talk with him and find out what his deal is and if hes committed to this and doing his part. Basically, rattle his cage a little.

6. natedawg212000

this is what he sent me. i just don't like the guy, but whatever.

7. natedawg212000

I'll admit, I am having a bad day and I am in a pretty crappy mood. After last nights game, I am just losing patience with some guys around here.

He sent me this back after telling him I really didn't have anything to say to him:
    This was my response, probably too much but I just don't care for what he's insinuating. Like I am some how the bad guy for running a league.

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Well he said he is trying 'to the best of his ability' which maybe his best isn't good enough. I say give him a last chance to post scheduling dates and if he doesnt do it again cut his throat.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol....I like the way you put that Mustang. A bit violent, but oddly appropriate.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok, as AFC prez my idea here (looking as an unbiased guy from the outside on this) is for me to talk to him and give him a verbal warning.

He DID get his game in with Gaddy, so that part is good. We haven't really had too many issues with this guy, other than that very first game where he ran the same play too much.

So as the AFC Prez, I'm going to give him a verbal warning and talk to him unless Win or Nate overrule me here.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have no objection to that, Dunlap. It's aggravating that he does the bare minimum required of OMFL owners, but he does do that, so we can't bust his balls on that. He just needs to be quicker about responding to forums about game scheduling.