Obisan -Falcons Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Obisan -Falcons Owner

Falcons owner Obisan, aka Bizzy, aka Sanano has not logged in to OMFL forums for over a week.

He did have a bye this week but that is no excuse for that kind of inactivity,IMO.

He has also dropped from the league on PS3. I think this is due to a connection problem in his previous weeks game but he has yet to re-join, so the Falcons show to be without an owner at this time.

I see him on AIM now and I sent him a message but have yet to recieve a reply.:confused:

2. Jeremy

Edit: He just replied. Talking to him now.

3. Jeremy

Told me he has been sick. Apologizes for his lack of inactivity and says it will get better. He is rejoining his team now.

All good!!

4. Jeremy

Back up to his inactivity tricks.

3+ days on no forum login plus he has failed to get his game scheduled and played. His opponent for this week is having to play sub due to no contact on AIM nor forums.

With Frisk moving, unless someone objects I will be handing him a Lack of scheduling Warning and a stern activity speech in the morning.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Sounds good to me Jeremy, thanks for taking care of it for me.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He was very absent when we tried to play a couple weeks ago also, and it turned out he needed a sub real late after 4 discon's which I was leading in 3. I have no facts really but something is off there for sure I was not happy how that went down I ended playing a game that should have started at 3 in the afternoon and ended with a sub at like 11 pm. And after the 4 discon's I ended up losing to the sub 8 hrs later, and told me they were due to the bill not being paid for the internet...

7. Jeremy

He is definitely getting a official game scheduling warning and a inactivity speech

8. Jeremy

Bruce, I noticed Falcons owner was AWOL for you guys game. Can you give me some specifics on if you guys had a set time and he didnt show.

This is his 3rd gametime strike in 3 games if Im not mistaken. We cannot allow this.

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

He showed for the second time and we played.

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

eshh.. what do we want to do with this cat?

11. Jeremy

I have probably dropped the ball on this as I was supposed to issue him an official warning a few days ago...

Well, I have never gotten around to it...